Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:08 AM

Xbox360 SS Merger v1.7b
Posted by XanTium | September 7 01:08 EST

HellDoc informed us he released a bugfix release of Xbox360 SS Merger(info) v1.7 released yesterday. This GUI tool allows you to easily insert the Security Sectors (SS) and PFI/DMI (Xtreme v3.0+ stealth media) on Xbox360 and Xbox1 images for Xtreme and NME-360 firmwares.
What's new/fixed:
* Fixed Iso Insertion file handling problem (thanks to HolyRoses from XBH Forum for reporting the issue)

Official Site: n/a, by HellDoc
Download: here

#2 jtom617

jtom617

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:29 AM

still going to stick with v1.6, 1.7 had a problem with my rumble roses xx.. but 1.6 didnt, so i guess ill just stay put. pop.gif

#3 Woore

Woore

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:54 AM

ill give a try i like that he added the Stealth features

#4 Knalleballetje

Knalleballetje

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:58 AM

nice going.. tongue.gif

i need some help.

how do i insert dpi and pfi files into an image which already has an ss.bin applied? (image.000+image.DVD)

Thanx in advance smile.gif

#5 HolyRoses

HolyRoses

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 September 2006 - 12:54 PM

New version works, thanks!

-HR

#6 Knalleballetje

Knalleballetje

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE(Knalleballetje @ Sep 7 2006, 01:05 PM) View Post

nice going.. tongue.gif

i need some help.

how do i insert dpi and pfi files into an image which already has an ss.bin applied? (image.000+image.DVD)

Thanx in advance smile.gif

i already found it thanx happy.gif

#7 eaonflux

eaonflux

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:48 PM

Thanx in advance

could you still explain this how to do this?

grtz,

eaonflux

#8 RipRocK

RipRocK

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 10:19 AM

I'm having trouble even opening all the different versions of Xbox360 SS Merger. The error message I receive is, "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem with this app? I'd really like to start using it. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 integrated on an Asus P5V-BM with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz. I've got plenty of RAM and HDD space. Can anyone think of as to why this might be happening? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated since I'm just stumped. TIA!

#9 cHodAX

cHodAX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:45 PM

Having problems myself, both firewall and router configured to let the program use the ports needed but everytime the program tries to connect to the database I get a login error and a ton of gobbledy-gook that gives not indication of the problem. Anyone else able to connect to the database recently or have a workaround for people who are getting the login error message?

Thanks in advance.

QUOTE(RipRocK @ Dec 9 2006, 11:26 AM) View Post

I'm having trouble even opening all the different versions of Xbox360 SS Merger. The error message I receive is, "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application"

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem with this app? I'd really like to start using it. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 integrated on an Asus P5V-BM with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz. I've got plenty of RAM and HDD space. Can anyone think of as to why this might be happening? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated since I'm just stumped. TIA!

You need .net framework 2.0 installed bud.

#10 chulo333

chulo333

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:58 AM

I'm getting the same error as above. I can't seem to connect to the database...

#11 RipRocK

RipRocK

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(cHodAX @ Dec 9 2006, 05:52 PM) View Post

Having problems myself, both firewall and router configured to let the program use the ports needed but everytime the program tries to connect to the database I get a login error and a ton of gobbledy-gook that gives not indication of the problem. Anyone else able to connect to the database recently or have a workaround for people who are getting the login error message?

Thanks in advance.
You need .net framework 2.0 installed bud.

Just installed it and noticed that I'm not getting the execution error anymore. However, just like the above poster, I'm getting a massive sqlclient and database related error message whenever I try to check the MD5 of the ISO and connect to the database to compare.

How can I resolve this issue? I can't use this app properly if I can't connect to the database since I don't know whether my SS file is right. Thanks.

#12 xquizit

xquizit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE(chulo333 @ Dec 11 2006, 10:05 PM) View Post

I'm getting the same error as above. I can't seem to connect to the database...

I am getting this login error as well. Anyone know a fix for this?

#13 Kloaked00

Kloaked00

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:41 AM

I'm also getting the ssMerger login error. No firewall, antivirus or any programs like that running

#14 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:22 PM

say no when it asks “Do you want to calculate… and verify online…” (not sure if the database even exist anymore, I never uses that).
It is not a problem if you have the two red fields at the bottom, I have never used the database (always got the two red fields) and it works.
It is not needed for the merge to be done correctly and we do not support the use of such database at XS
rgds,soso

#15 MagicBullet606

MagicBullet606

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:46 PM

thanks works great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users