JeffyLube0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:59 AM

ok i would like to start off by saying i take no credit for the creation of this excellent mod... that being said, when i was looking at a couple topics, i tried to d/l the dialogbuttonmenu.xml and they didn't work, so i decided to stop being lazy and contribute.

i modded a dialogbuttonmenu.xml that comes with mc360 but of course i got the idea from the original maker

please don't flame me for this i know it is not new and i in no way take credit for the initial idea. if you don't like it or don't want it just let the topic fade, but please do not flame. if you want it, d/l it and if you don't want it just skip this

this dialogbuttonmenu.xml includes every button that mc360 comes with: Master lock, Log off, shutdown, reboot xbmc, restart xbox, plus clear cache and shutdown timer.

the reason im posting this is because there may be people like me who can't find a working download of dialogbuttonmenu.xml or people who wanted to include all the buttons but didn't know how to do it (even though it's quite simple)

instructions: SIMPLE =) (put this in e:\apps\xbmc\skin\mc360\pal\) say yes to overwriting it

P.S. Since i have included all the buttons, if you have log off, and master mode disabled when you press up when dashboard is highlighted it will skip to shutdown timer. this will work perfectly if you have log off and/or master mode enabled
P.S.S I have the descriptions disabled (as you can see) it makes it more simplified and sometimes it gets a little crowded but you can easily configure the descriptions yourself

download here

IPB Image

muhaha.gif -Jeffy

Edited by JeffyLube0, 08 September 2006 - 01:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users