1 reply to this topic

#1 browll

browll

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:20 AM

hello. i've been trying out a pile of adf games for uaex v7. i got a dvdr full of adfs from a guy on the net. the problem is that loads of the games ain't working. i've read before that this emu has great compatibility. at the moment i'm only trying non aga 1200 games. it's really annoying because some games load so far and then say software fail press left mouse button. others just stick while loading. lots of multi disk games like abandoned places loads fine but when prompted to change the disk the emulator does not recognize the next disk. i don't think i'm using the change floppy function wrong because the monkey island games run fine. i had about 7 versions of escape from planet of the robot monsters and all said software fail. i have the 1.3 kickstart in the rom dir. it seems like to many to be all bad adfs. i never had a amiga in the old days so i don't know much about the system. any help would be great.
cheers.

#2 browll

browll

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:52 AM

another problem i forgot to mention is that even if i change the screen position i still get some of the left of the screen cut off. it's bad when playing monkey island 2 because when you select what to say to a charector. the first couple of letters of every sentence to choose from is cut off the left of the screen. even if i reposition the screen extreme right i then get a black border on the left and the left of the amiga display is still cut off. it seems to be a display problem and not a tv problem.
does anyone know if there is a setting to fix this. any help would be great. all in all though the stuff that i've gotten to work has been for the most part great.
cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users