• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 6Renegade9

6Renegade9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:41 AM

I am going to make this as quick as possible, wouldn't take much of any readers time typing up things that are unnecessary. I use xbox media center as my reading tool, something i do by converting Pdf files into images and then read. I do this because it allows me to zoom in and out of my document unlike reading a normal book which requires a certain amount of straining to the eyes.

Now to the bug... Zooming can sometimes automatically turn into a slide show and lose focus... sometimes it works perfectly and other time it just quickly goes into slide shows. Well this problem only happens if you zoom in almost to the last zooming power and allow it to focus on the image. after 10 seconds it automatically goes into slideshows with a lesser focus. This may be a problem with my installation, but believe me, i am using the latest build of XBMC. Its worth fixing this feature as i love reading with on my TV. Not sure if other do, but if they dont... ah well... i guess it will never be fixed until someone boldly makes a program for the xbox that allows users to read Pdf files... awesome stuff

#2 ventline

ventline

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:13 AM

Ok you do know that MC360 is only a skin. The best IMO but still just a skin. Your problem sounds like a XBMC issue. Dont think you will get much help here.

#3 6Renegade9

6Renegade9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

Oops, i should have known it wasnt the skin but the actual xbox media center program. Thanks for helping ventline...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users