4 replies to this topic

#1 d13w93

d13w93

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:12 PM

Just got the game today, started the Vice King mission called "Aisha's Favour". Followed the car, went in the building and killed the first set of guys and found the girls behind a locked door.

Went to the other location and killed the lieutenant and took his key, it then told me to go back and get the girls. Go back to the first building (where you had to follow the guy to) and get to the first (outer) door, tried to kick it but it doesn't open!!

Am I supposed to rescue the girls by going through a different door to the one I originally go through to find them? I've reloaded twice but just can't kick the outside door and so can't get in!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:16 PM

sounds like you are doing everything right, not sure on this one

#3 d13w93

d13w93

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:46 PM

It's really annoying, is it likely to be a glitch? There is definitely only one door into the warehouse where the girls are kept right?

#4 d13w93

d13w93

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:00 PM

Okay it was a glitch, I've just tried it a fourth time and it's worked okay, the door finally opened. Thanks anyway.

#5 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:20 PM

Ahh it did that to me too on a different part, it was one of the first missions where you need to go into that gang hideout or something, anyway the door wouldn't kick down, it just moved a bit ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users