JeffyLube0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 September 2006 - 11:31 AM

I just finished photoshopping my icons and everything is ready to go. This is my MC360 compiled with many of the most popular and newest mods.

included are:

integration of dvd2xbox (games) and linksboks (media) - credit goes to newiep

integration of X-DSL (media) - my mod

LiveMark mod - credit goes to manturafs

option to disable kai and get extra options or enable kai - ???

different icon set

comes with many themes

integration of clear cache and shutdown timer (shutdown blade) without removing any other buttons - partial credit to gibn

installation instructions: copy the mc360 folder to xbmc\skin\
dvd2xbox, x-dsl, and linksboks all launch the programs from e:\apps\XXX so make sure you have them there

screenshots:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

skin download: MC360

#2 newiep2003

newiep2003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:05 PM

HOW DOSE THAT X-DSL WORK IVE INSTALLED IT AS AN APP BUT AND IT LOADS UP BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO AFTER THAT

I NO THIS IS WAY OF SUBJECT

OH AN I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH MY DASH GOOD STUFF I SEE YOU LIKED MY THEME I THINK THIS SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL MC360 THEME

Edited by newiep2003, 10 September 2006 - 02:07 PM.

#3 mbezik

mbezik

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE(newiep2003 @ Sep 10 2006, 02:12 PM) View Post

HOW DOSE THAT X-DSL WORK IVE INSTALLED IT AS AN APP BUT AND IT LOADS UP BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO AFTER THAT

I NO THIS IS WAY OF SUBJECT

OH AN I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH MY DASH GOOD STUFF I SEE YOU LIKED MY THEME I THINK THIS SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL MC360 THEME

is that your theme pictured above?

#4 newiep2003

newiep2003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

yeah mebezik its the xecuter v2 theme and a wallpaper i made myself
here it is if ya want

http://www.box.net/public/kf8cg3psmv

hey jeffylube0 any chance of addin another button to the games menu
ive lowered the dvd tray button but i cant seem to get it right
here it is see wat you can do

http://www.box.net/public/60vtvhdihr

am trying to intergrate mimesis

#5 JeffyLube0

JeffyLube0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:40 PM

yes i like your theme newiep i just built on it one day when i was bored. i could probably integrate mimesis but the way i have it now the media and games blades are even. and it would be kinda hard because to integrate x-dsl all i had to do was move the dvd button down. if i wanted to add another, i would have to move the icons up slightly but i will give it a shot as that would be a good idea.

and i don't have ftp access to my xbox at the moment (brother is using it) then i have to go to some family party. so i will not be able to try the mimesis thing or your dl untill probably tomorrow newiep2003

to get x-dsl working you have to do more than slap it in the apps thing, here's a good walkthrough (the one that i used) on installing it

Installing X-DSL

use the ftp method (scroll down) i found that easy

it says you need to burn files on a cd and boot them on your xbox, i find it easier to just ftp them over

muhaha.gif -Jeffy

Edited by JeffyLube0, 10 September 2006 - 06:44 PM.

#6 JeffyLube0

JeffyLube0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:50 PM

too anybody who missed this, you have to scroll sideways to see all the pictures

I also forgot to give credit to the people who helped me with the icon and the coding.

Roormonger, ventline, newiep2003 (based on his icons and original integration mods), and jonboy666 couldn't have done it without you guys!

Edited by JeffyLube0, 10 September 2006 - 07:03 PM.

#7 newiep2003

newiep2003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

i have a softmodded xbox so if i wanted to use it i would have to reformat my xbox for this ie loose all my stuff etc

#8 ventline

ventline

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE(newiep2003 @ Sep 10 2006, 10:04 AM) View Post

hey jeffylube0 any chance of addin another button to the games menu

QUOTE(JeffyLube0 @ Sep 10 2006, 12:47 PM) View Post

i could probably integrate mimesis but the way i have it now the media and games blades are even. and it would be kinda hard because to integrate x-dsl all i had to do was move the dvd button down. if i wanted to add another, i would have to move the icons up slightly but i will give it a shot as that would be a good idea.

muhaha.gif -Jeffy

Well sorry to burst your bubble, but the homebutton-x.png's only go up to six. To add another button would make it look even worse. And yeah the dvd button being moved down does not look good at all IMO (atleast moved down that far). If it was moved down you should try and center it between the bottom of the dashboards button and the top of the Y icon.

#9 newiep2003

newiep2003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:04 PM

well thanx for your opinion but this is for personel preference on my own dash just thought ad ask for some help and it can be done if you ad your own png to the media folder

#10 mbezik

mbezik

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE(newiep2003 @ Sep 10 2006, 04:04 PM) View Post

yeah mebezik its the xecuter v2 theme and a wallpaper i made myself
here it is if ya want

you know it looks just like a theme i made called xecuter v2 with a different wallpaper - strange how you made a theme that looked just like mine and even named it the same as the one i made wink.gif

#11 JeffyLube0

JeffyLube0

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:56 AM

I got the theme from mbezik (which is included) and the wallpaper from newiep2003

oh yea forgot that it only went up to six, thanks ventline. I was thinking of moving the dvd button up a little bit but it would only be slightly or else it would coincide with the text so i didn't think it was worth it.
thanks for the constructive criticism and comments.

#12 newiep2003

newiep2003

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE(mbezik @ Sep 10 2006, 08:44 PM) View Post

you know it looks just like a theme i made called xecuter v2 with a different wallpaper - strange how you made a theme that looked just like mine and even named it the same as the one i made wink.gif

mebezik ive never said it was mine or taken credit for your theme .i just created the wallpaper well if you can call doin a goolge seach for it then usin it creating, when you ask me earlier in this post if the theme was mine i thouhgt yu ment was it the one i was using i apologise if it sounded like i was passing it of as a theme ive made ....

one question on the guide blade there is a long icon at the bottom with the 360 guide button on it which xml do i need to edit to change it

Edited by newiep2003, 11 September 2006 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users