Photo

Installed Everything Without Posting....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 starwarznut

starwarznut

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:38 AM

Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone on here, since this is my first post. I started reading the site a little over a month ago. Since then I have read every tutorial I could find, posts, and searched the board. I found the answers to every question that I had without making a single post. I have recently installed an Xecutor 2 Lite modchip, a really nice mod disable switch in the back, EvoX, Xbox Media Player w/ RelaX, upgraded to a Maxtor 120GB 7200 RPM hard drive that is Locked, installed all the emulators and other related programs.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who pinned topics to the board or had answers that I was looking for. So when someone tells you to read the tutorials and search the board, then ask your question, believe me.....it works! biggrin.gif
You learn what to do and why your doing it, instead of someone just giving you the answer.

Also, if anyone needs any help with anything, just PM me or reply to this post.

#2 w m z

w m z

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:43 AM

well done son . . . biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

#3 Nimbus

Nimbus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:48 AM

well done indeed. I though I had it cracked too until I hit my new HDD problem. If can offer any help, please do!

biggrin.gif

#4 starwarznut

starwarznut

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:48 AM

Thanks w m z. I also just installed PCSXBox, the Playstation emulator. This thing rocks. I have a few of my PS1 games on my hard drive and it works great! biggrin.gif

#5 starwarznut

starwarznut

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 11:49 AM

What kind of problem are you having with your new HDD?

#6 Nimbus

Nimbus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 12:00 PM

Can not boot to Evo-x CD-RW with the new HDD sad.gif . See my post a bit further down for details...

#7 starwarznut

starwarznut

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 12:01 PM

I just replyed to your thread, so check it out.

#8 ocool19

ocool19

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:18 PM

damn ur good hehehe.....i think people who knows computer hardware they can do it easy eyes closed just the problem to those who have never touch inside of computer only the mouse and the screen laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users