2 replies to this topic

#1 eternallypuzzled

eternallypuzzled

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:39 PM

maybe this has been answered a gazillion times already? please do forgive. i tried playing morrowind goty awhile back. but, dang, the graphics just stunk. so ive been searching around and found some mods that might work to make the game look better:

(1) better bodies/heads, a glow removal mod, houses, etc. any appeciable difference?

then i stumbled upon this: Vibrant Morrowind 3.0:

(2) hmmm. is this a good one? its big. will it work on xbox?

(3) so........what are the best mods i can use to improve overall graphics that wont slow down the xbox too much?

thanks alot out there.

#2 ryanx1

ryanx1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:43 AM

Uh... I'm not sure I can follow your number system, but let's try...

1) Better bodies and heads greatly improve the NPC textures. Others...I can't give you much info
2) Vibrant morrowind? I'm not sure, but most really large mods have a tendency to crash
3) As before, better bodies and heads are nice additions, and many like the xbox visual pack. xbox visual pack is fairly large, so it may increase the number of crashes you get. There are other visual packs around as well that change the textures of the world, but I won't list them here.

#3 eternallypuzzled

eternallypuzzled

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(ryanx1 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:50 AM) View Post

Uh... I'm not sure I can follow your number system, but let's try...

1) Better bodies and heads greatly improve the NPC textures. Others...I can't give you much info
2) Vibrant morrowind? I'm not sure, but most really large mods have a tendency to crash
3) As before, better bodies and heads are nice additions, and many like the xbox visual pack. xbox visual pack is fairly large, so it may increase the number of crashes you get. There are other visual packs around as well that change the textures of the world, but I won't list them here.

haha. sorry about the number system i used. thanks for the suggestion. it helps smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users