#1 Efompor

Efompor

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:33 AM

Hi

I have a strange problem. I play Halo 2 frequently on XBC off my hard drive. I left the disc at my family's beach house and I probably wont get it back for a year or so, so I play off the Hard drive. But for some reason I have "default" symbols strewn across behind my name. As I understand it this means the seventh column, or the bungie symbol.

I cannot see them myself, only others on XBC can. And apparently people think I'm modding because I have them, so I keep getting banned from servers without even having a chance to play.

It is my understanding that they are the same kind of thing as the "bungie.net" markers that you get when you link your gamertag to bungie.

I deleted my UDATA folder and that did not fix it. I am guessing that it might be either in TDATA (which i dont want to delete because it has the new maps and I cant get back on live 'til I get a new disc) or somewhere in the Dashboard.

It only came up recently. I dont remember it being a problem or anyone EVER seeing it when I used to play on live. Then I started to get more into XBC for the different interface and it bacame a problem.

Could anyone help me?

PS I posted this here because game hacking is closed, sorry

#2 Efompor

Efompor

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:17 AM

I think I've found out where the problem is located, in my TDATA folder. I deleted that and now nobody says anything about symbols behind my name. But now I'm missing the new maps... : (

I know a few people are interested in this so I uploaded my TDATA onto a file host, minus the extra maps. Maybe you guys can figure out how to get rid of the symbols or maybe even change them to say something different altogether.

http://ultrashare.ne.../fl/0e83481230/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users