MantaADSL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:41 PM

Can someone point me in the right direction with regards what xml file I need to amend as since my last update of XBMC (yesterday) for some reason the playlist wording doesn't appear on the left hand side when I go into my videos. I can see the icon okay but not the actual word Playlists. I have done a complete reinstall of XBMC and set up everthing from scratch in case some info got corrupted but still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure it's something simple I just can see it. I've been up and down through the 82 xml files but just can't find what I need. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

D

#2 roormonger

roormonger

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Mind Taking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:54 PM

Chaeck out videoplaylist.xml and includes.xml. Open includes and hit ctrl+f and type in video playlist and see what include number it is then open video playlist and hit ctrl+f and search for that number and It should take you right to that control and then just check to see if everything is in order. That is the only thing I can think of.

#3 MantaADSL

MantaADSL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

roormonger

Thanks for the reply I will have a look now and see how it goes.

D

#4 MantaADSL

MantaADSL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

Had a look and nothing different from the original MC360. Is it possible that something has changed in the CVS that has stopped this showing now. Really confused??

D

#5 roormonger

roormonger

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:14 PM

sen me your videoplaylist.xml and includes.xml and I will see if I can help. Also does it do the same thing for the music playlist?

#6 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

Ok first needs to be in the bug section! second yeah its missing seems it was dropped / broken in the cvs of xbmc because basically its pointless now anyway. All it does is take you to the playlist dir which xbmc dosn't have anymore because you can now save playlists anywhere. This was removed from PM3 a long time ago and in the next version I have removed it from our skin too. No point in having somthing that dosn't proper work anymore

And if you you don't like it removed sorry but thats just the way it goes

#7 roormonger

roormonger

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:00 PM

I don't think it should have been here cause it had a mod applied(mine I think). I had a look at his pal folder, I couldn't really pinpoint the problem so I changed the <include> tag to a <label> tag if that dosen't work he is beat.

#8 MantaADSL

MantaADSL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for the help guys it was curiousity more than anything. I download and build my own XBMC and it just so happens that the change happened as I was doing a lot of MODs to my MC360 and wasn't sure if it was me or new changes to CVS. Jezz_X thanks for clarifying issue and thanks roormonger for your help.

D

Also sorry didn't realise that it was a bug.

Edited by MantaADSL, 15 September 2006 - 10:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users