#1 SNAKE_0

SNAKE_0

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:59 AM

Hello:

I really appreciate you want to help me.
If i donīt answer quickly your message is because i canīt enter diary to the internet.

The thing is. I flash the tsop with evox and all was right.

but for find out what do all the menu that comes out with evox, i enter the option that LOCK or
UNLOCK the xbox.

I forgot that in a txt that comes with the EEPROMER V 0.45 says that donīt use
these options with xbox v 1.1, so, I enter to the option that UNLOCK and use it. Nothing ocurr. and
i think that in case something change and i canīt see it, i should have to LOCK the xbox.

I select LOCK and it ask me for a password, I think that if i donīt put ANYTHING in the field,
the xbox will LOCK the disc with the original password. So i let the field BLANK.

I WAS WRONG...

That is.

I have the original EEPROM.

I put the disc in the pc with the hddunlock and use the original code that i save, but nothing. I use the program that comes with hddlock, hddunlock to see the info about the hard disc and says that is FULL LOCKED.

Do you think could HELP ME?
How unlock the disc?

I hope you can.

Next to the points to join for flash the Tsop (points on the back of the motherboard, jumper from MCPX WR# to flash WE#) is a Resistor R7R3.

I knoked off R7R3 during soldering. Can someone please put a multitestor around it and tell me what the value is?

So, I can attempt to repair the xbox.

T H A N K S.

#2 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,414 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:19 AM

Cross posting is a no-no. You already posted this question in newbie chat and have several replies (link).
There's no need for this thread.

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users