freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:33 AM

hi i was wondering if someone could explain the mag creation process for editing in the default.xbe file.
i would like a lvl 1308 Sato, Pushan, and Rati with PB's Pilla, Leilla, and Mylla&Youlla. i know how to get a 1308 Rati with no PB's but i don't know the hex codes for a Pushan and Sato or how to give them PB's. if you can't explain but can post the hex recipes for these, that would be wonderful.

i was also wondering what the hex codes were for grindage. i know 19 is a +25 grindage but i don't know any of the others so if sombody could link me or suggest a place to look for them that would be great. thank you everybody for the help

#2 freesafety13

freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 03:23 PM

ok i have a mag recipe for lvl 1308 with the PB's pilla, estilla, and twins. to change mags just change the mag hex part. everything else is so you will have the PB's active along with max DEF, POW, DEX, MIND, Synchro, and IQ

Rati- 023A0059 (the rati hex is 023A00 chang this to any other mag u chose, u can find a list in the pinned)
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FFFF07FF

heres a couple mag hex's that are my favorite

Pushan-023D00
Sato-023F00
Nidra-024100

when you susbstitute the mag hex's make sure u leave the 59, this is your PB's

#3 freesafety13

freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:29 AM

alright i found out the grindage

what you do is open up your calculator under Start/All Programs/Accesories/calculator and switch it to scientific. Now the grindage is set to Dec, meaning if you want a 200 grindage, set your calculator to Dec, put in 200, than switch it to Hex. in this example our Hex would be C8, it's as easy as that.

#4 freesafety13

freesafety13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:58 AM

for anyone who has played this game for as long as me looking for an easy way to start new chars without all the leel up filler try xbox-saves.com and go search PSO and there is a great little lvl 200 hack that you replace with the original in the DVD section of your PSO file. make sure you back up the original BattleParamEntry_on.dat file to your pc so when your done u can copy it back to your DVD folder on your XBOX. i recommend changing the BattleParamEntry_on.dat file from the XBOX to BattleParamEntry_on.datBACKUP after you transfer it to your pc so you will know for sure which one is the original and which one is the hack. the hack must be used OFFLINE in MULTIPLAYER mode, so you must create 2 characters you want to level to 200, save both of them than go to MULTIPLAYER and have each kill one enemy. can also be used with existing characters, and this doesn't just "change" the level display to"trick" the game into thinking your level 200, you get all the normal stat increases as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users