#1 2sweet4u69

2sweet4u69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:28 PM

I was trying to softmod my orginal xbox by hooking up the xbox hdd to my computer. To make a long story short. A small shock hit my xbox and now when i plug th av wire into my tv there is no pic on my tv & my tv speakers humm. TV works fine checked all channels and i have sound but nothing from my xbox. Xbox does still turn on. any ideas that can help. ?I would really appreciate it. You guys seem 2 no ur stuff. & I think some1 here can help me. grr.gif

#2 mxmodz

mxmodz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

Does your xbox shut off and on 2 times and then flash green and orange? if so your tsop chip is bad.. you may pm me and i will walk through it with you.

#3 2sweet4u69

2sweet4u69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:18 PM

just a steady glow of green. i also noticed that the av input on my tv must b messed up from the shock because i tried pluggin in my gamecube and it still don't get a pic & still have humming sound cumming from the tv on that channel. all other things work on my tv. i tried plugging in my xbox av wires in another av input i get no pic and some sound then nothing. gonna keep trying. i reall want 2 softmod it bcause of the things i want off the xbox i can't get anywhere else (I've looked everywhere) any ideas 2 fix this issue other than buying another xbox blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users