The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:09 PM

Ok first off, i LOVE this game but its got a few issues im wondering if anyone else has.

1. on leaving some of my houses i go to drive off, get about 2 seconds down the road and the game freezes, this has happened maybe 3 or 4 times, once the game returned.

2. on entering some races, most notibly the g class races i find myself waiting for sometimes 3 or 4 minutes before the game kicks in and starts the countdown. It just sticks with the camera hovering over the cars for ages. It hasnt frozen, things are still moving such as grass, and the start line animation.

3. Ok so ive not played many online races, but if i ever try to view a profile via the a button it locks the controller out for a good few minutes before returning to normal. And on the last race i tried to enter it froze completely.

So are these common bugs or am i just unlucky. Its pissing me off because i want my acheivements.

i dont want to hear the usual crap about overheating etc because its not the case.

#2 Scott Croft

Scott Croft

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(grim_d @ Sep 22 2006, 08:16 PM) View Post

1. on leaving some of my houses i go to drive off, get about 2 seconds down the road and the game freezes, this has happened maybe 3 or 4 times, once the game returned.

That has happened to me a few times too??

#3 Grentz

Grentz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:36 AM

it will free sometimes when leaving your map/house/any location because it is connecting to the TDU servers.

Sometimes there is a bit of a freeze when it connects (i have noticed at least). It usually comes out of the freeze after a few seconds for me.

If you look, you will usually then connect to a few people (lower left hand corner under mini map).

Also, whenever you go to a location/house/map you get disconnected from the other people, so the process starts over again when you go back to free ride.

#4 XSOLJA

XSOLJA

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:10 AM

Mine would freeze when I was in a car dealership, if i tried to look at the 5th car in the room it would freeze, disk would spin down , and just sit there. But after the xblive patch it hasnt happened at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users