#1 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

The 10/10 edition of ECW will feature an "Extreme Strip Poker" game involving Divas from the RAW, SmackDown! and ECW brands.

The strip poker game appears to be WWE's answer to the heavily-anticipated Shamrock vs. Ortiz III UFC card, which takes place from 8-10PM EST on Spike TV that night.

UFC has been dominating WWE in the domestic buyrate department, and WWE is apparently focused on making sure UFC doesn't bring that dominance to the cable ratings race on October 10 (it should be noted that most within the industry do expect UFC's ratings to at least narrowly top those of ECW on Sci-Fi that night).

ehm.. why are they calling it Strip Poker? we all know that none of the diva's will actually show anything..
they'l probably have bigshow run in and drop his pants and moon the camera with that gigantic ass of his.

you know i hate to sound like a WWE basher all the time, but seriously.. we wont see any nudity and you all know it.
if its not bigshow's ass its gonna be either mcmahon dropping his pants or we'll see Torrie in bra and panties again.

Either way Shamrock Vs Ortiz sounds much more interesting..

#2 grim_d

grim_d

The Grim Gopher

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,483 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:26 PM

wouldnt worry about bashin WWE mate.

since ECW made its return and TNA got recognised the actual WWE has got well shit. But yeah either way in any pro-wrasstlin event endorsed by WWE there isnt going to be any nudity your gonna want to see laugh.gif

you know they could have that old saggy hag in the strip poker game..she would get her boobs out..damn i cant rmemember her name.

Edited by grim_d, 23 September 2006 - 06:29 PM.

#3 Liquidvlade Hiraduo

Liquidvlade Hiraduo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:15 AM

They did show a lot, but all blurred... I wished I could have been Balls for that game sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users