• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SomeFuckinWeed

SomeFuckinWeed

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 04:15 AM

hey guy i would just like to know what to do to enable flashing or make my xbox recognize my eeprom, i am quite sure its a 29 wire chip its installed on the bottom of the motherboard. i also want to know if u can use xecuter2 bioses on mod chips that arent xecuter2's? cause i want to use that for avalaunch cause as far as i know avalunch doesnt recoginze my Evox 2.4 bios i would take Evox D.6 Eject Fix but i dont even know how to enaable flashing to that chip and no its not socketed. well if anyone could answer thos questions that would be fuckin wicked. yee l8r.

#2 sncboom2k

sncboom2k

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 08:42 PM

Flashing the bios with a 29 wire mod is easy. You can find a tutorial in the tutorials section for flashing your onboard TSOP. It would work the same. You'd have to flash the tsop as 29 wire mods are not flashable (to my knowledge). You can use whichever bios you like as long as the file is 1 meg in size. Either X2 or Evo-X bios. I've flashed several TSOP's (original xbox bios chip) using Enigmah mods. Solder a couple points on the board to allow flash capability then boot up and cut the two specified wires (from the 29 wire mod) - then flash using EVO-X. It's pretty simple. If you need more help - PM me.

Sncboom2k

#3 sncboom2k

sncboom2k

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 08:44 PM

Here is the link for instructions on Xbox-Scene

http://www.xbox-scen...ticles/tsop.php

Sncboom2k

0 user(s) are reading this topic