soul-assassin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 September 2006 - 02:11 PM

I keep getting stuck at just over 985K. It looks like the last part has something to do with that house that keeps spinning away everytime you get near it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 sidewinder33

sidewinder33

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:20 AM

Me too I got all the way to 996,450 and couldn't get any more spent a half hour running around to see if i missed anything. Nada I hope someone figures it out though, it doesn't blow up or get messed with by the force, all it does it spiral out every time i get near.

#3 soul-assassin

soul-assassin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:31 PM

Well, not exactly sure what I did differently but I finished it. There is a spot in one corner where there is a small bunch of trees and once you shoot them some flowers pop up. You need to walk around that area a bit untill all the flowers pop and it gives you some more studs. Also, riding one of the Ton Tons gives you a bunch of studs like when you get on the tractors, I think I might have missed that the first time too. Is anyone else even playing this game? Seems myslef and sidewinder33 are the only ones here.

#4 sidewinder33

sidewinder33

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:39 AM

hahaha I just got it now too. I had to plant all the damn little hopping flowers. 100% done now and the only achievement I need is into the death star undefeated. The last mission. I just cant get it. I get so close but just cant get it done. I'll get it eventually. And ya it does look like we are the only ones soul.

#5 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:23 AM

Yo I'm playing. Just not that much time to play it and its a little old playing the same level just for different objectives like you must do to get all the stuff. How do you unlock the Bounty Hunter Missions btw?

#6 soul-assassin

soul-assassin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

I believe you just finish the story mode for all 3 episodes. It's the door in the cantina with Jabba the Hut's head over it.

#7 sidewinder33

sidewinder33

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

I do agree that it is very repetitive, I didn't like going back 4 times to get everything, and now I'm stuck on the last mission trying to get the last achievement, damn Death Star, why can't I make it through you in just one life .......
ANd the bounty hunter missions are pretty lame took about 10 maybe 15 mins to do all of them.

#8 big1

big1

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:40 PM

how do you get a Dark Force character to get some of the mini kits?

i am assuming that is what is needed to get the items with the red "stars/glitter" by them.

#9 soul-assassin

soul-assassin

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(big1 @ Oct 13 2006, 10:47 AM) View Post

i am assuming that is what is needed to get the items with the red "stars/glitter" by them.

They are unlocked as you play through the story mode and some need to be bought in the Cantina. I can only think of Vader and The Emperor off the top of my head. Then you need to go back through in Free Play and choose one of them.

#10 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 October 2006 - 03:47 AM

I have had this game for what seems like forever. How long did it take you guys to complete the game 100%? Just talking about the 100% achievement and not all the levels undefeated.

It hasn't helped that it has locked up on me three times. sleep.gif

#11 Interfire

Interfire

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE(big1 @ Oct 13 2006, 11:47 AM) View Post

Just make your own character with a red lightsaber.

^ I've been playing about 2 weeks off and on, right now I'm at 90-something % including all the undefeated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users