mbezik

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:09 AM

this isnt exactly a mod jus something that was bugging me everytime i started the new build - to me the drum roll sounded slightly cut short so i made it fade more naturally

http://www.box.net/public/ynbkmspt4b

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:29 AM

#cough# can you say under miming #cough#.

Although I do love people creating actual mods, releasing every little minor detail they change on the forums because its any excuse to start a new thread doesn't sit well with me.

I would prefer you to have notified us of you feelings in the bug section, rather than go above us and release your own modded version.

This is not a personal attack, just a cue for people to stop releasing any old crap additions to the skin. The Startup sound in the skin atm is from the Trailer 2 we released. As you can tell, the current sound scheme is temp, and wont be featured in the final 1.0 release. It is a mish mash of sound effects I have collected over the years.

Our final sound scheme will be more 360 like. Its just taking some time to find real world samples that sound like 360 sounds, for example. the Notification sound is exactly like flicking the end of a Doritos Tube!

I am closing this thread because I feel that editing none code parts of the skin in beta stage, is unethical. Please refrain from releasing modded multimedia mods untill our stable 1.0 is out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users