1 reply to this topic

#1 Bluenose

Bluenose

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:40 PM

Hi there,

I'm having problems getting my cod2 pal backup to load. I've got a ts-h943a which I've flashed with xtreme 3.3. I followed the steps that came with x33 package to extract the ss.bin, pfi.bin and the dmi.bin and then built the image using build360.bat. Isobuster gives me a popup box about "no files and/or system files found" and asks if it wants fo find them, when it does I get a load of .wmv files show up plus the guides says "Upon read error dialogue box choose fill with blank zeros for sector and select use this selection for all errors". I dont get this error at all. The rebuilt image size 7,395,392kb. I,ve also used Schtrom360XtractV2.1 to extract the image and that comes to 7,395,392kb. When i pop the backup in the 360 I get the open tray error. I used clonecd and verbatim dvd+r dl burnt at 2.4x.

I flashed my burner with the dangerous brothers fw to enable bitsetting (which upon further reading does'nt seem necessary). I would like to know if anybody has been able to play backups that have been burnt using the same drive as me and if anybody can tell me their image size for cod2 pal.

The samsung drive is being used in a box that had a hitachi drive in. I can play originals ok so I dont think it could be the flash. I.ve also made a backup of oblivion using a downloaded ss.bin(no pfi or dmi) built using the isobuster and build360.bat which gives me a black screen and the wipe disc error.

Any help getting me to the joy of backups would be great.

Ps; sorry if post looks a mess but grammer was never my strong point smile.gif

#2 Bluenose

Bluenose

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 05:44 PM

Sorry for double posting but I have solved my problem. It seems that the drive was too hot! Waited 30 mins and everything went to plan. Time for some pot tweaking me thinks. laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users