• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZedHqX4

ZedHqX4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:18 PM

How do i put back the playlist button on the left hand side at my videos & my music?

Im trying to edit the mymusicsongs.xml to put it again in "Music", so that it will send me to userdata/playlist/music, until now i've managed to get the icon and the text but i cant highlight it, it cycles between "View:","Sort by:" and "Switch View"

Please help, its very usefull to me to go to the playlist in one folder and with back return to the other folder where i have my music

#2 roormonger

roormonger

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Mind Taking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:40 PM

You know the black button will send you to the playlist right? And pressing black agian will take you back. You can't get anymore convienent than haveing a button on the controller to do it, unless you could do it with your mind. biggrin.gif

#3 ZedHqX4

ZedHqX4

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:46 PM

No, you dont understand i dont want to go to the playlist, i want the button Playlists, the one that is below Switch view
IPB Image

It sends you to userdata/playlist/music(video) where you can view your playlist files and open them and then, select a file from the playlist, i dont want to have my pls, m3u and all the other playlist mixed with the mp3s

Edited by ZedHqX4, 02 October 2006 - 10:50 PM.

#4 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 October 2006 - 11:22 PM

It got removed because it just dosn't work anymore anyway you will find that in Project Mayhem III it was removed ages ago as well that screen shot you posted is from an ancient version
You should just create a share that goes to it instead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users