Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:09 PM
2) The RSS text is by default very transparent, which makes it hard to read.
3) When moving from Games to Media the RSS feed always starts from the beginning. Is it possible to make it continue instead?
4) An idea: Make it possible to select the RSS-text. Pressing right or left will make it possible to move from one subject to the next. Pressing green button would display the content from the feed (or at least a snippet)
Posted 03 October 2006 - 11:21 PM
Posted 04 October 2006 - 12:08 AM
2) yeah I will look into it
3)Just not possible because as you do it it loads a new window and the rss starts again because its not the same control
4) might be able to come up with somthing to let you set wich one gets displayed but don't hold your breath
Edited by Jezz_X, 04 October 2006 - 12:09 AM.
Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:56 AM
3) Isn't it possible to save the current location when switching window, and then use that location (if any) in the next window?
4) Great news!
Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:42 AM
MC360 is just a skin remember, most of these features have to be supported by XBMC first.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users