• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pil0

pil0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:28 AM

I have a couple of xboxes, both are soft modded using MA exploit. Network works fine when i'm on unleashX dashboard. I can ftp, play my music file on my pc on xbmc using smb. But when I play any system link games like halo and serious sam, the network stops. As soon as the games start, ping from my pc timed out.

Did I miss anything? How can I fix the problem?

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:10 PM

you can't ftp/ping your xbox while your in a game ..

#3 pil0

pil0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:00 PM

No, I can not ftp to xbox when game is playing. I did a continues ping while my xbox is on the dash board when ping still response bur as soon as I start the game, ping dies.

If I go to ms dashboard, ping also dies. If I go the network setting then choose "coonect" for testing, it works. But when I get out of the conection testing menu, the ping dies too.

Maybe I need to upgrade unleashx? I also tried evox, by the way, and it had the same result.

#4 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:29 PM

no .. you didn't read what i said .. you cannot ping the xbox once a game is loaded ...

#5 pil0

pil0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:04 PM

oh, sorry. I thought you are asking. My mistake. That makes sense to me now.

How come when I start system link game on serious sam or halo, both xboxes could not see each other. What do I to make them work?

#6 pil0

pil0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:12 AM

Nevermind, I got it. The problem was the game settings. I tried ghost recon and it worked well.

Thank you for your help.

#7 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:50 PM

your just using system link in your house ? .. you know you can use kai or xbc to play system link online .. www.teamxlink.co.uk .. :]

#8 le marble man

le marble man

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:30 PM

hi,

i seem to be having the same problem but with ea 07 games (fifa and tiger). 06 games run fine but when the games about to start connection gets lost.
I have checked ports and adjusted the settings that ea advised but no success, checked with my internet provider and they dont block any ports.
problem still exists, is this simular to your problem? dont think my xbox is chiped though.
any info you can give will be cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users