• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mixim

mixim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:21 PM

Well, i got the Mediacenter keyboard from iOne (which I have recomended in the XBMC WIKI). I hooked it up with my xbox which is currently running XBMC 2.0.0, with the standard PM3 - skin...

Well off course, i got tierd of that within an hour and threw in MC360 0.99b (the latest from your page), and rebooted the box, and the first thing you see is the initial two blades that should animate and slide from eachother.. But they just stand still... you have to go back to your xbox-pad and press start and manouver yourself to a blade...

Now everything seems to work, the mouse reacts as it should , but when I move the mouse over the blades, they switch, but then when the new blade appears it's without content and now MC360 just goes berserk. And I often ended up resetting the box.

Well in short, you guys ought to look over the mouse support, that is a XBMC feature severely handicaped with the use of MC360 :/ and keeps me from not beeing able to run it ! sad.gif.

#2 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:17 AM

MC360 does not support Mouse, and it never will. Its just not catered for it. Sorry but we wont be supporting the mouse.

MC360 is very technical the way it works, it is not as simple as PM3 which you can just click the button to load the page, theres alot of trickery going on to get it to work the way it does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users