1 reply to this topic

#1 KTORNOOB

KTORNOOB

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 08:38 AM

Hey everyone,

Here is the problem. I am able to transfer saves form my xbox to my armax to my cpu. They come in Zip format. In order to edit them using the KSE tool I have to unzip them. Now when I zip the files back up they will not transfer back onto the ARmax. am I doing somthing wrong or is what I am trying to do impossible. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE(KTORNOOB @ Oct 7 2006, 12:45 AM) View Post

Hey everyone,

Here is the problem. I am able to transfer saves form my xbox to my armax to my cpu. They come in Zip format. In order to edit them using the KSE tool I have to unzip them. Now when I zip the files back up they will not transfer back onto the ARmax. am I doing somthing wrong or is what I am trying to do impossible. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

The problem with what you are doing is that once you edit the actual save files, the file size doubles even if you re-zip the file and your memory card may be too small for the new file size. Is your Xbox modded by chance? If it is, i have an easier way of transferring files to and from your xbox via ftp method using Internet Explorer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users