• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XxSeiFeRxX

XxSeiFeRxX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 September 2002 - 06:00 AM

I am using Princo DVD-R's w/ a Pioneer DVR-A04 and Record now MAx 4.10 but it stops burning with a termination error. It does this w/ some games and works fine w/ others. any comments are appreciated, thanx

#2 Drew826

Drew826

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 September 2002 - 06:12 AM

i've never seen this error before, but i'm assuming that either you're trying to do stuff while the disc is burning and it fails to transfer some of the files (like an underrun), or some of your games have bad files or something. i'd bet on the first idea.

#3 lukecalypso

lukecalypso

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 September 2002 - 08:28 AM

Hi,

i hade problem only with movies 'cause record check files structure, try to make first an iso, with this option record doesn't check your files..if u have still the problem try nero or Instant CD/DVD.

Gimme your feedback

Lukez

#4 Judge

Judge

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 September 2002 - 10:02 AM

Hi not sure if it is the same problem (check my thread in regard to Buffy Burning Problem on the previous page), but got error during burn.

Tribal Prophet suggested that I check the burner or DVD. It turned out that my DVDRW disc was a bit dirty and had no been fully erased.

I use the DVDRW disc all the time to test the burn (that it will work - I use CPXMenu to have a few games on the one DVDR). Once it works then I burn to DVDR.

So check your DVDRW discs. If it is a brand new DVDR then it could mean that it was a fault batch. It is unlikly though, but food for thought.

Of couse what the others replied above, could be very well the case as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users