#1 Easye1982

Easye1982

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:02 AM

Hey guys, I am just going around letting everyone know about my up coming match in KOTC (King of the cage) Here is their site if you want to check them out http://www.kingofthe...g/mmaRules.html

I will be fighting on the amateur devision. Only major difference is that its only 2 four min. rounds. As to 3 five min rounds.

I started a blog at Yahoo 360 which your all welcome to check out if you want. http://blog.360.yaho...tslSTxjqFtL?p=1

If anyone here has any further questions...Ill be back as I can to answer them. Ill also post back after my match with the results. smile.gif

BTW love the site I <3 modding....cant wait for my 360 to get "rock"ed like my 300gbxbox did wink.gif

#2 makaveli91

makaveli91

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:56 AM

Thats pretty sweet actually. I watch UFC whenever i can. I have the matches on my laptop so i can watch it when i'm not able to have contact to much else. I watch KOTC just about as much as UFC. I don't find it as entertaining. Nothing against you or what you're doing, cause this is something that i'd like to dip into one day. What is your training regiment for an MMA like this?

#3 Easye1982

Easye1982

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:01 AM

Well because Im just starting out I have to get in where I can wink.gif Maybe Ill be in a UFC fight someday.

As far as my training goes....My day is real busy, I work during the day. Sometime I might try to run before I leave for work. No more then about 30 mins. After I get home in the afternoons. I tend to try and relax for a little, afterwards I head to the gym. Depending on the day of the week Ill trainn BJJ, kick boxing, or no gi grappling, and some days i will lift weights only...and others I will try to lift and train.....Off all day Sunday. sleeping.gif Sleep is the most important part...the body needs heal time. 8 hrs a day is best but sometimes i only get 6

#4 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:14 AM

You guys are nuts!!!
Of course, I'm an old man biggrin.gif

#5 Easye1982

Easye1982

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(C o s m o @ Oct 12 2006, 02:21 AM) View Post

You guys are nuts!!!
Of course, I'm an old man biggrin.gif

lol thats what my dad said. wink.gif I am 24 and when I told him what I was going to be doing he said thats crazy, why would you want to go and do that. I said cause I get to feel like I earned my victory, its something I can get excited over...as too bowling, or pool. When I win I know what it took to get it. And what it was worth to earn it wink.gif

#6 makaveli91

makaveli91

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:18 AM

You never replied, but how did your fight go?

#7 Easye1982

Easye1982

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:17 PM

Ok guys...sorry for the lame/bad news. On 11/11/2006 there was ment to be a fighting event that KOTR was to host in VA. They never called to confirm anything. They never replied to any phone calls I made. They never returned any of my emails. There site http://www.kingofthering.org/next.html still has not bee updated, it still says "Event coming soon on 11/11/06" This place was a total let down. In recent days I have been in contact with a guy from "Cage of Honor" He told me alot of info that the KOTR people didnt bother to tell me. I will be fighting for this guy under his venue, after the holidays go out. Thanks again for all your support. Ill be back around later with a recap as I know more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users