#1 The_Dogg

The_Dogg

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

I'm using the latest T3CH release (10-03-2006) the only thing I added to it is: LiveMark beta 0.733 SuperMod - Full. (I'm not sure if this will be a valid bug entry because of this, if it's not my appologies)

I went into options and I activated the Temperature to be displayed on the top of the blades. XBMC froze.

I rebooted, but nothing was loading up, by chance I have a FTP server on my modchip, so I logged in the ftp of my modchip to find that All these folders (and 1 file) had disappeared:

UserData
Visualisations
Web
Default.XBE

I reproduced the bug 2 times, always after activating the temperature on the top of the blades.

#2 roormonger

roormonger

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Mind Taking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:47 AM

WOW that is weird. Your problem is truly unique, nobody else has reported this problem. I used the temp mod for a while before I added it to the mod and had absolutely no problems with it meither has manturafs ans we both extensivly bug tested it. And a problem as serious as yours would have came to our attention by now. I guess what I am trying to say is there is nothing I can do for you.

Also this bug submission will not be taken seriously by any member of team blakbolt cause a mod has been applied to the original xml's, and not only that but manturafs and my mod which has every xml in the skin modded. It says right at the top of this page not to submitt any bugs from modified xml's. To be honest with you I am surprised this topic has not been locked yet, I guess none of them have seen it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users