fuCt..

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:49 PM

how come i keep getting a error as follows filename directory name or volume label is incorrect? i am applying it the same way i extracted the decalsbin.

one more Q: when i make a decal i cut old decal and pasted new one,same size<128x128>and saved as decal022,when i ftp back to xbox after repacking the bin it still is the same decal???. i look at the bin file and it says it was modified at the time of repacking,do i just transfer the bin or the caricons 1-5 as well..

i would like to give madd props to all that have contributed to this project..i cant wait to get this all dialed in ...peAce

#2 PedrosPad

PedrosPad

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE(fuCt.. @ Oct 12 2006, 11:56 PM) View Post

how come i keep getting a error as follows filename directory name or volume label is incorrect? i am applying it the same way i extracted the decalsbin.

Didn't quite understand all your post, but try moving the ForzaTools and your decals into the folder C:\Forza. This solves most issues. (The ForzaTools are basic and don't work with folder names that contain space characters, such as "My Documents", etc.)

QUOTE(fuCt.. @ Oct 12 2006, 11:56 PM) View Post

one more Q: when i make a decal i cut old decal and pasted new one,same size<128x128>and saved as decal022,when i ftp back to xbox after repacking the bin it still is the same decal???. i look at the bin file and it says it was modified at the time of repacking,do i just transfer the bin or the caricons 1-5 as well..

Try deleting the existing HDD decals.bin (and verify that it's gone) ahead of FTPing the new one across. Could be it's not overwriting it for some reason (FTP client settings, etc.).

Edited by PedrosPad, 13 October 2006 - 09:37 AM.

#3 fuCt..

fuCt..

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:24 PM

thmx alot appreciate the feedback,will try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users