Photo

Softmodded Now I Always Get Host In Halo2?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MDK1ll4

MDK1ll4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:34 AM

*****MODERATORS PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHEATING ON XBL*****

Ok, I wasn't sure were exactly to put this so I figured here is better then a totally wrong forum.

Before I modded my box when I would play Halo 2 on XBL I would rarely get host, like almost never. I would also lag randomlly into the yellow/red.

Now after I modded my box, used Krayzies Ndure 1.1, and I play on Live I almost always, like 99% of the time, get host. I also never lag now, always at a full green bar.
Yes I can tell if I'm host, not that hard if you know the button glitchs that are off-host only and host is the only one able to nade/rocket jump.

Now this isn't a problem by any means, I mean I love being able to use rocket/nade jumps whenever and love not lagging, but I was just curious if anyone knows why this is?

Any ideas?

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:38 AM

who cares? rolleyes.gif

#3 MDK1ll4

MDK1ll4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Oct 12 2006, 10:45 PM) View Post

who cares? rolleyes.gif

I do, thats why I made a thread about it.

Your fecitiousness is noted.

It's not a big deal, I was just curious as to what could of made this happen. I mean my xbox hardware, internet connection, and game are all the same. It is loaded using the power on with game in drive method so it's not like it's the dash doing it.

Just wondering why this is happening, also it would be nice to be able to do nade reloads again, or other off host button glitchs.

#4 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(MDK1ll4 @ Oct 13 2006, 03:51 AM) View Post

I do, thats why I made a thread about it.

Your fecitiousness is noted.

It's not a big deal, I was just curious as to what could of made this happen. I mean my xbox hardware, internet connection, and game are all the same. It is loaded using the power on with game in drive method so it's not like it's the dash doing it.

Just wondering why this is happening, also it would be nice to be able to do nade reloads again, or other off host button glitchs.

Host is decided on your ping and bandwidth. You can't predetermine this at all, unless the E:\ cache is messed with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users