#31 silentbob343

silentbob343

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Oct 16 2006, 03:51 AM) View Post

Nice try but that won't work. I dont need to bash sony as far as their online plans, they are doing that for themselves thank you. And I certainly dont need to Look for Reasons, just check any website every hour of every day and its out there, the truth is out there.

I cant wait to see everyone bitching after a few months or years when they see what FREE gets them.

Buy one less damn fast food burger a month, just one, and you just paid for xbox live. Gee thats a steep amount, how fuggin dare them charge so much! rolleyes.gif

Enjoy your overgrown PSP pop.gif

You actively come on here and bash them, then act like some sort of consumer rights advocate exposing the creepy corporate underbelly of Sony for all to see. So yes, you might not have look hard when a story is posted on the front of a website, but do have to work to generate the post here.

As far enjoying the "overgrown PSP".....I have already said I am not buying one. My brother is and I will determine what console I should purchase after gaining first hand experiencing.

Edited by silentbob343, 16 October 2006 - 06:37 PM.

#32 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:40 PM

sleeping.gif

Did anyone prove he isn't Kira?

#33 silentbob343

silentbob343

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Oct 16 2006, 01:47 PM) View Post

sleeping.gif

Did anyone prove he isn't Kira?

Who me? Wow, I thought I made much better arguments and not nearly as much name calling in my responses. You have a huge bias and a perverse hatered of all things Sony. I've only asked you show this type of hate towards all corporations and their figure heads.

Any mod/admin can verify I haven't made false accounts. Hell, I use this same S/N on most of my forums; clubprotege, NASIOC, i-club, falfiles, CZFORUM, mp3car, Hardocp. I also go by Jules343 on AVS and the commport.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those Ford vs. Chevy guys would you?

@ twisted:
I imagine Sony will do the same as Apple does for their iTunes Store.
http://www.apple.com...tore/music.html
http://www.apple.com...tore/music.html

Edited by silentbob343, 16 October 2006 - 06:54 PM.

#34 Pheidias

Pheidias

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

I haven't really looked into this, just did a quick google search. Is there a a way to run a dedicated xbox/xbox360 live server on your own?

#35 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(silentbob343 @ Oct 16 2006, 01:59 PM) View Post
Any mod/admin can verify I haven't made false accounts. Hell, I use this same S/N on most of my forums; clubprotege, NASIOC, i-club, falfiles, CZFORUM, mp3car, Hardocp. I also go by Jules343 on AVS and the commport.

Really? I'm a member there too. Do you drive a WRX? BTW where are you located?

#36 silentbob343

silentbob343

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Oct 16 2006, 02:06 PM) View Post

Really? I'm a member there too. Do you drive a WRX? BTW where are you located?

I'm not over at i-club too much anymore, too slow. I feel bad though as it should have been the one to succeed after the split from my understanding. No Suby yet. I have plans for a 95L conversion when I can get some cash saved. Iíve taken my sweet as time with college and looking back I would have done things differently, but thatís for another thread.

I became Subaru obsessed in 1995 after McRae won the World Championship and introduced my brother to Subaru in 2000/01, had him convinced to buy an 2.5RS, but then the GD WRX was announced as finally coming to NA. He currently owns an 02 WRB WRX and is looking at getting either an 07 or the redesigned 08.

Iím usually in the PPB, Motorsports, or the technical sections. My brother is usually in general and news/rumors. I would like to think I'm fairly unbiased over there as well, defending the new MSP3 and Noble M15.

I'm located in Canton, Ga.

Edited by silentbob343, 16 October 2006 - 07:20 PM.

#37 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Cool, I own a 02 MBP WRX but I'm looking to trade up as well

shameless plug: http://www.autotrade..._...1&cardist=0

#38 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:36 PM

Sorry to derail the derailing but yes, Chevy rocks and Ford sucks beerchug.gif

I will direct my perverse hatred at whom I please thank you smile.gif It grows stronger with every passing day.

Carry on...

*Note: I'll be extra nice now knowing that mister bob is on Twisteds good side wink.gif

#39 Pheidias

Pheidias

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

I gotta try and get on twisteds bad side then Cos I just love.gif being on your piss parade D

#40 silentbob343

silentbob343

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Oct 16 2006, 03:43 PM) View Post

Sorry to derail the derailing but yes, Chevy rocks and Ford sucks beerchug.gif

I will direct my perverse hatred at whom I please thank you smile.gif It grows stronger with every passing day.

Carry on...

*Note: I'll be extra nice now knowing that mister bob is on Twisteds good side wink.gif

nah we just share a common interest, just like you and me with guns.

I know they, Sony, have lied. All corporations and their talking heads lie, but it doesn't matter because I'm smart enough to know what to expect from the system. Pretty graphics and funs games. If I got angry at every line of BS to come from a corporate spokesman…I would have died of a massive heart attack many times over.

If you just ignore the bullshit pomp and hype you'll be more relaxed, much less disappointed, and way more apt to enjoy the device. I really have nothing against you Def. You are correct, you can be angry at whomever you wish, but please don't make more out of a post or insinuate that I am Kira or some other split personality kid that creates multiple screen names.

A little history on Sony and me:
I have owned one or two walkmans, owned 2 portable CD players, PS1, and PS2. I actually dislike Sony very much for several of their practices, i.e. forced formats, shitty DRM, etc. I loathe what they did with that root kit horseshit. I avoid most of their products. I own; Phillips TV, Denon Receiver, Alpine headunit, etc. I’m hopeful that the PS3 will be a good system, nothing less and nothing more.

On the Chevy vs. Ford thing:
I like the new Mustang and can't wait until the new Camaro comes out. I really like the F-body, I have friend with a cammed LS1 and it’s a fun ride.

What do you drive?

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Oct 16 2006, 02:41 PM) View Post

Cool, I own a 02 MBP WRX but I'm looking to trade up as well

shameless plug: http://www.autotrade..._...1&cardist=0

Nice, my brother has Rotas too, can't beat the price. He had an STi trunk/spoiler, but removed it and put on the stock trunk/spoiler when he went to get a trade-in estimate. I'll try and find some pics later. He was going to get an exhaust and tune after the warranty ran out, but then decided to trade up. Good luck with the sale, private sale can be a PITA, but you get much more $$$ out of it.

Edited by silentbob343, 16 October 2006 - 09:25 PM.

#41 incognegro

incognegro

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:30 PM

I own a WRX tongue.gif

#42 silentbob343

silentbob343

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE(incognegro @ Oct 16 2006, 04:37 PM) View Post

I own a WRX tongue.gif

cool, you on any Suby forums?

#43 shotgunsteve

shotgunsteve

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:03 AM

wow if you don't have xbox live how can you call your self a true xbox gamer? sleep.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users