xzenor

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

I think its just like the last one. Only with much better feel to it. It plays much smoother, and the graphics......WOW!!!

#2 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:42 AM

disappointed that im stuck on "joining session" on every game ive tried to join in the last 2 hours...
gave up and did co-op. guessing the servers are just packed.

games tight tho, reallllllly miss the tazer though.. sticky cams... mines, etc.

ill be happy once i have the full retail.

#3 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:49 AM

same here, im hoping that my beloved sticky shocker comes back love.gif

#4 player2301

player2301

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 09:50 AM

man !!!! i havent even played it yet .....im so angry i cant get into a game i downloaded it yesterday morning
and still i cant play any mode i thought it might be checking my firmware and not letting me play on the servers ...
but if everyone having the problem its cool blink.gif

#5 MrBones

MrBones

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:32 PM

This is another one of those occasions that I'm glad to have a second 360 in the house for system link play. I thoroughly explored the level, and it seems to have a lot more choices as far as how to get from point A to point B, although the mini map in the corner takes a little getting used to.

The spy is much more agile and very fast, his animations are much better now, and since it's been about six months since I've played Chaos Theory, I really didn't miss having a gun.

The merc is also much faster, especially now that he can sprint. I didn't play any spy vs. merc, so I didn't really get to mess around with his new spy sensing abilties, but over all, he seems like much less of a powerhouse and more capable of protecting his territory.

On the coop missions, you can get a sense of the AI in the game. In the easier mission(one star), the mercs are pretty stupid, but a bit tricky at the same time. There were a few times I was hiding behind a pile of crap while a merc was running around the room looking for me and he faked me out making me run out into his field of view, only to get a close range shot from his shotgun. In the harder mission(four stars), you really can't hide from them. As soon as they know where you are, they'll run around like crazy looking for a place to get a good shot at you, and if they can't hit you, they back up and start lobbing grenades. Even with two of us playing this difficulty, we got nowhere.

My only disappointment is that it still seems like a game of chance whether or not you'll be able to grab a merc from behind to break his neck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users