brad1123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Forza Hacking
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:22 PM

I know people have repacked the cars.ca2 archive without modifying files and got it to run... I want to know which software or methods they used to do it. cabextract extracts them so what can re create them hwnd what do u know about these files? i want to add cars to forza huh.gif i need to know what i need to know to be able to do it?!? please help!?!

#2 paulochon

paulochon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:37 AM

They use custom made software.

#3 Jake242

Jake242

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE(brad1123 @ Oct 16 2006, 12:29 AM) View Post

I know people have repacked the cars.ca2 archive without modifying files and got it to run... I want to know which software or methods they used to do it. cabextract extracts them so what can re create them hwnd what do u know about these files? i want to add cars to forza huh.gif i need to know what i need to know to be able to do it?!? please help!?!

add cars.......... lol what cars would you like to add?? and who would make them........??

if you can't pack the ca2.........what makes you think you could add cars if you could??

#4 forzadude2

forzadude2

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(brad1123 @ Oct 16 2006, 12:29 AM) View Post

Packing is easy, making cars it's a bit more timeconsuming. If you are making cars, can you please add teh truck in Terminator 3? If you do that, I'll repack teh ca2 for ya.

#5 brad1123

brad1123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Forza Hacking
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:44 AM

What does the truck look like??? i can model cars using 3ds max or whatever. I will need to know which files i need. I plan to make cars based on cars already in the game by altering the physics and models and injecting them back into cars.ca2. i have been trying to understand how to pack it back up but limited time and only a basic understanding of programming is not helping much. I can make cars or other vehicles however. I would be interested in getting the source code for repacking software. Also i have been attempting to create a user interface for some of the available tools with visual c++. please provide me with the repacking knowledge if any1 has it>?>!?>!?>..!! blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users