Hitachi V59 ?
Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:51 PM
my mate flashed his sammy this week now were gona have a go at mine
ive read loads of posts and tutorials
ive got ''Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_2_Stealth with revised bats''
and ''p slax2.0 alpha1''
or can get any or the other software
but still not confident on how to use them is there a good tut i can follow or can anyone help me please
sorry if im being a twat
Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:35 AM
1. Turn on 360.
2. Open 360 drive tray.
3. Turn on computer with the Slax cd in your computer drive.
4. Boot with Slax
5. You'll see a splash screen with a green clover, then the cd will process the drive into mode b.
6. Once its finished, leave the 360 on, but push the power/reset button on your computer.
7. Boot into Windows.
8. Go under the Device Manager and give the drive a letter (ex: E:/)
9. From within Windows, open up your command line and flash your 360 drive.
Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:46 AM
what is the worst that can happen if i fuck this up?
Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:42 AM
Any reason why you are still recomending the Maximus-Garyopa Hitachi-LG Xtreme v2.2 As I know a newer firmware was released a few days ago. I have yet to flash my firmware and was wondering if it is always best to go with the latest out there or a proven working firmware...I take it the method for flashing should not really change.
Ps thanks for the instructions....geebee can be a bit confusing.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users