3 replies to this topic

#1 santa09

santa09

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:51 PM

Ok before u guys ask me to read other forms i have already done that and havent found anything.
i have a hitachi v 47DH and it wont go into mode b and all the tutorials i have seen for the crosesed wire trick are too vauge so can someone please give me a through tutorial or a video or some pics or somethin.
do the wires that get connected have to be the same wire or different wires?
im soooo confused please help
thanks in advance

#2 lord^infamous

lord^infamous

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:57 PM

How can you say you searched and read?????? Look at the top where all the stickies are. There are tuts galore on how to get a hitachi in mode b. Your first option should be the slax cd to be safe from bricking your drive.

#3 RCP__90

RCP__90

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:03 AM

A better name is the TWO WIRE TRICK. Take two wires, preferably two resistors (each being 500 ohm) and put them each in the correct hole. Hold them together (maybe with gloves just to ensure you don't get shocked, or use electerical tape) and then then on your xbox 360. The 360 will start flashing and then you know it's in mode b, at that point let go of the wires. You should only have to hold them together for about 2 seconds, no more. Just double check and make sure the resistors are in the right hole. You can get diagrams anywhere.

#4 santa09

santa09

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:12 AM

thanks guys
but i think i bricked
now when i try to eject the drive the middle light just blinks one and dosent do anything
does it just not eject or does it not read even

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users