#1 RepublicofTea

RepublicofTea

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 October 2006 - 05:18 PM

As Xbox Live seems to be down today, i can't play online but i started a career.

As the games them self take forever to play because u have to here every one say check,fold,i'll call, and other remarks. So far its kinda hard to win, but hey it will be a challenge.

Grafix are ok not the best. the people in the crowd/background remind me of the people in the stands on the old snes games like nba and like games. They just do the same actions repetitivly.

Profile creation is kinda fun. Although i don't have a vision cam to try the digi-mask option. But from the options they give you to change character appearence you are very limited..

Offline players:1
Systemlink: 2-16
Supports all hdtv modes.
Supports vision Cam.
Online Multiplayer: 2-16

So far i give it a 7.

#2 richberg

richberg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:48 PM

Hi, does anybody know if this games is region-free ?

#3 Mrcon

Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE(RepublicofTea @ Oct 17 2006, 05:25 PM) View Post

As Xbox Live seems to be down today, i can't play online but i started a career.

As the games them self take forever to play because u have to here every one say check,fold,i'll call, and other remarks. So far its kinda hard to win, but hey it will be a challenge.

i kinda know what you mean, i have a PS2 poker game and the part where you say you have to wait for people to say fold, check etc.... is very boring. i might give this game a try how far have you got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users