32 replies to this topic

#16 jbilbo

jbilbo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE(Talus @ Nov 16 2007, 05:20 AM) View Post

Could anybody that has mirrored all of the files host them somewhere?

It would be a shame if all of these great custom files were lost forever sad.gif

Bump!

Agreed. would a shame to lose those custom songs. Any news on this??

Thanks!

unsure.gif

#17 krgeek

krgeek

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 02:00 AM

I'm keen to keep this alive! Especially if KRP can be added to as well. It's probably still worth the effort to get to the bottom of KRP because Rock Band is coming out early next year and may have a similar set up.

Anyway, I've got some of the custom songs from a while back. I could re-create the zip files if someone could put together a repository for them. If anyone is interested, just add a reply. Don't know how much spare time I'll have to do it, but I'll give it a go...

#18 bsbllmvp05

bsbllmvp05

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

I would be very interested. The family just became basically obsessed with this game, so I am currently trying to make songs with a java app I found.

#19 jm-oz

jm-oz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:39 AM

Seems like it's all gone - unless someone has the complete library - I did not get it all, as I ran out of drivespace so only grabbed that which I really wanted - apart from which it took ages (OK was capped at the time... smile.gif ). I've made some songs myself, and had posted about half of those on karaoke.thelanlan.org/karaoke.thelanlan.net before they disappeared. Might pack them up and up them onto one of them special sites or something, if you get my drift...

#20 Knocks

Knocks

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:57 PM

I would be a shame to lose all that content permanently. Who else can contribute to a new repository?

#21 jkjk

jkjk

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

I have many songs that I uploaded here before it went down. I'll share them if there's another place.

#22 sirpyke29

sirpyke29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:57 AM

ya I used to be in this big then my hdd died and lost it all. Im getting back into it as well and cant find the site as well..kinda sucks..hope there is a way to get it up

#23 s1urpee

s1urpee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:05 PM

Hey .. I got this game cuz the lil Woman wanted it .. i got Revolution and the Party game .. i added the Live pack games i got from another site tongue.gif .. now i just wanted to know if anyone has some other songs i could get from them .. via torrent .. or upload to me via msn messenger or like a site like rapidshare to upload them too .. thanx

#24 jm-oz

jm-oz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:25 AM

smile.gif Coming soon to a site near you...

karaoke.thelanlan.com! Not live yet, but the admin who used to run the old sites is setting it up again - sometime in the next week or so he seemed to think. He's lost all the old content though, so will be a pain until we can all start throwing content up there.

I've been making a couple of new tracks to keep myself 'in' it. Umbrella & Don't Stop the Music from Rihanna were requested: now built. Also just finished making 'Bubbly' from Colbie Caillat - although I've not tested it yet. Made 'I saw a UFO (but no-body believes me)' (Sneaky Sound System - Aussie band), Pretty Fly (for a White Guy), Because of You (Kelly Clarkson - not the horrid 'dance' version though...). Those are my most recent 'makes' - although I have a couple more I did as well (had to do Metallica's Fade to Black... bit boring but I really like the song) I'll post a complete list once we get the site up again & start to get them live..

Really looking forward to having this back up & running!!

#25 joerulzall

joerulzall

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:01 AM

Hey, how has everyone been.....its been a long time.....well im the admin of the old site karaoke.thelanlan.org.....just started the implementation of karaoke.thelanlan.com.....so head on over there and register a new account and soon i should have the forums loaded and the karaokefiles.thelanlan.com for downloads will be live again soon!

Im looking for anyone who has the original zip/rar files from the old site if you have any of them get in contact with me on the forums so i can get you ftp access to the server to re-upload those files!

#26 burnshroom

burnshroom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

Hello all.

Just found out this site is newly opened as I was searching XBS for older posts regarding Karaoke Revolution Party. Was surprised that topic was still active and that there were those still interested in modding KRP on the Xbox.

With that said there is a new tool out that you can use to browse the ark paks from KRP and might allow for adding songs to KRP.

The tool was originally made for editing Guitar Hero 2 for the Xbox 360 and evolved to be able to edit the ark paks from other games such as Rockband as well as Karaoke Revolution Party for the original Xbox.

I have only looked into it in passing but I post the link here so those that have edited into KR before might get into this as well and maybe all could test on how to make adding custom songs to KRP a reality...

So without further ado:

Xorloser's ARK tool.

#27 cbagy

cbagy

X-S Genius

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Nothing legal probably !

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

Im intrigued to find people still interested in KR. I found the ARKTOOL however no link seems to work for this repository of songs. Is there still archives of the ready made tracks available.

#28 CombatCarl

CombatCarl

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:50 AM

Hey I was wondering with the new songs is there a limit I can have on the game of songs? Like if I recall back a year ago someone said you can only replace the live content songs? Is that true or can you add on to it? Or Replace the origanal songs but if I'm right also that was packed all together is there a way to get a new pack or anything? Also just wondering if any Red Hot Chili Peppers are on there or Mindless Self Indulgence smile.gif Great when your drunk lol. Anyway if anyone is still alive who has some songs that are similiar and could help me please message me and maybe you could send me some songs smile.gif Or help me smile.gif Thakns a lot guys.

-Carl

#29 jecko70

jecko70

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:27 PM

I absolutely love this game - however my problem is that I can't get the custom songs to work. I have backupped the game on hdd and added custom songs found at the usual places. They show up just fine on the Arcade song list and the "presentation"tune plays just nicely, but when I try to select a song the game just freezes. The same problem is with the original songs. Showtime mode plays without problems.

Any solutions to this problem (hex editing maybe) or hints how to backup this game?

#30 cbagy

cbagy

X-S Genius

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Nothing legal probably !

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:33 AM

Nice to see the new site up and running, just a pity no-one uses it properly. Good if you want to buy a new handbag !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users