applemonkey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:44 PM

i was wondering if i can hotswap then use xplorer360 to open the HDD and copy a pre softmoded c and e drive over to it.and if so.how should i go about doing it...im thinking of using shademan's pre made softmod or w/e its called.my xbox was moded with a MA save but its gone now and i got error 13.
iv been reading and reading for 5 days now trying to figure out a way to fix it the easyest way i can.oh and i can still boot xbox games and i got a eeprom backup on my xbox hd..im stuck and confused..please some 1 help me out here.send me a good easy tut so i can at least get evox or a dash so i can ftp so i can make a backup on my pc so i can burn it so this dont happen again.....sad.gif STUPID MS should make a disk to restore to factory new or somthing.well anyway. i got to go to bed cause iv been on here looking for a sulution for like 7 hours today ...allreay tryed to hotswap but i had no luck so far but ima b persistant smile.gif

PLEASE HELP A NOOB OUT.remember you was a noob at one point in time

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 18 October 2006 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(applemonkey @ Oct 18 2006, 09:51 AM) View Post

1) i was wondering if i can hotswap then use xplorer360 to open the HDD and copy a pre softmoded c and e drive over to it
2) sad.gif STUPID MS should make a disk to restore to factory new or somthing.well anyway.

1) Hotswap tut -Pinned in forum below this one wink.gif

2) LOL, they should make a disc to help those who try to illegally modify their software. not gonna happen laugh.gif

#3 applemonkey

applemonkey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Oct 18 2006, 06:12 PM) View Post

1) Hotswap tut -Pinned in forum below this one wink.gif

2) LOL, they should make a disc to help those who try to illegally modify their software. not gonna happen laugh.gif

DIDNT SAY THAY WOULD...BUT SHOULD tongue.gif TY FOR THE LINK MAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users