X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:34 AM

All I have to say is Coyote BongWater!

I dig the game totally played through it from start to end. I must say I dug the new anal probe LOL. Also the building destruction from the ground was very amazing.

I thought the game was very funny actually no its wasn't funny it was hilarious. The whole hippie killi ng spree's killed me.

Jack Nicklson wannbe VO and Zim VO was just too funny.

Well the game did make you travel a lot of ground but hey its open world it has to be big. Plus they give you alot of ways to traverse it.

Did anyone else like this game?

#2 The Zep Man

The Zep Man

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:10 AM

I won't say that this is the worst review ever (I have seen far worse), but I'm doubting that this is a review at all.

Read the stickies. dry.gif

*topic reported*

#3 makaveli91

makaveli91

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE(The Zep Man @ Oct 20 2006, 01:17 AM) View Post

I won't say that this is the worst review ever (I have seen far worse), but I'm doubting that this is a review at all.

Read the stickies. dry.gif

*topic reported*

Are you serious? The kid wanted to come on here and say how awesome the game is. I understand the mods have to keep shit straight here so that its not cluttered with BS, but i mean, come on.. "Topic Reported".. You sound like a 10 year old girl who's tattletailing on her brother who snuck an extra cookie.

As for the game, its a 9 outta 10 for sure. Anyone who played the first game will like the second, hands down. There are a lot of improvements on what the first had introduced, and a few revamps. Like, there is no more holo-humans. You actually possess them. I'm not going to go through all the different things because it was fun just finding them out myself. I'm sure you would too.

Presentation: Straight from the 60's with the hippies and all. Cities seemed huge, and building placement was nice.

Graphics: Not much improvement from the first game. The explosions look a lot nicer. Other than that, they are the same as DAH1.

Sound: The music and sound effects were good. Not much I can say thats good about them. On the other hand, there isn't much i can say thats bad about them either.

Gameplay: This game was fun. It was basically the same as DAH1 though. Newer weapons, better abilities, fun missions. Lots of action, with some stealthiness needed.

Replay Value: Once the final mission is finished, there is still more to do. Its fun to just go back and blast the hell out of a city just because you can. There is also a 2 player co-op option so you can have fun with a friend too.

Overall:

This game is sweet. Its fun, hard, and addicting all at the same time. There are missions that are simple, that only take a few minutes to finish, but there are a few hard missions where it will take you 10 - 15 attempts before thinking outside the box to finish them. There is a good 15 - 20 hours of playing here too. I played for 2 or 3 days, 5 or 6 hours a day. So its not a game you'll just blow through in 3 hours.

#4 Rodiks

Rodiks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:14 AM

sad to say i really missed out this game... and regrets sinks in as many reviews and many would say that it was a great game... more like the movie ATTACK FROM MARS... anyways no sequel was added, but if your listening out there please do make one and i'll be waiting on it... smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users