Boydster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

The back of the box says "Players 1-3" in green, meaning that's the offline portion of the game right?
I had a friend over yesterday and we were going to hit it up on co-op. But of course there is no freaking way to. It gives you the option for xbox live and system link, nothing about split screen.... How fucking hard would that have been ubi?

And why does Ubi so dearly not want us to create our own public matches? I've got one friend on XBL that's got this game atm, and they make it really hard to get in the same match with a single friend, while wanting a full room the whole time. Why can't there be a create a game option with a way to reserve a seat like uno, then let the rest fill in?

I guess those are my only gripes with this game. Otherwise it's pretty cool.

#2 Firebat138

Firebat138

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:49 PM

Yeah..I saw that also...That was one of the best parts of the last one...I could care less about the Xbox Live merc vs sam thing.....he controls are differtn and I really do not like the game play ...But the single player is awesome.....I am at the crack the binary cube email decrpyter thing.... lol...I knew I should have paid attention in math class

#3 mitch2025

mitch2025

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:16 PM

i dont know about the split screen but i do know that you can create your own match but i dont think you can reserve a spot. all you do is make sure your not in ranked mode (the red lights on all 4 sides of the screen mean ranked mode) and go to "Custom Match" and press Y to create your own match. you can do ranked with friends but they must be in a squad/clan with you and you must have 3 people in order to do it.

#4 picopir8

picopir8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 05:48 PM

Finish the game then send a letter to Ubisoft demanding a refund since the game does not perform as advertised.

#5 PooIsCoo

PooIsCoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 12:23 AM

Mitch, you said that you can press Y to make a match? Are you sure because I cant find that anywhere so can you give me a more detailed description of what you are talking about?

#6 mitch2025

mitch2025

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:35 PM

well i know in the demo you could. at least i think you could.

#7 _GhOsT_

_GhOsT_

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:03 AM

the 360 version differs from the xbox 1 version

in the orig xbox version there is split screen co op and the missions are different

#8 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(_GhOsT_ @ Dec 5 2006, 01:39 AM) View Post

the 360 version differs from the xbox 1 version

in the orig xbox version there is split screen co op and the missions are different

that's because the orig Xbox version was made by Ubi Montreal (GOOD: they did the orig SC and CT)
and the Xbox 360 version was done by Ubi Shanghai (BAD: they did PT)

I don't know why they used Shanghai to do the 360 and PC versions of this game... if anything they would have been better doing the last gen versions with Montreal doing the next gen ones.. anyway Conviction will be done by Montreal so I'm expecting good things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users