• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 djclaw

djclaw

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:50 PM

hi guys, i have an origonal model xbox not sure whitch version exactly huh.gif but quite an earlyish one, i have had an executer 2 mod chip installed and replaced the old hard drive with an 80gig one so i have more space
i had a shop install it all as im useless with this stuff. sleeping.gif i have all this crap on it though like an option for emulaters and stuff which i dont know how to work - i can turn the emulaters on but cannot use them etc wouldnt mind having a snes emulater like which is on my pc (snes9x or similar) etc but not sure how to so this. what i really want to do is install DOS onto the system so that i can then instll windows and use the xbox as a kind of mini pc but i dont know how to do this , has it been done before?? how can i do this ? blink.gif

#2 Soligna

Soligna

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:33 PM

You can put windows 98 on your xbox without DOS, but it is extremely slow and quite useless.

Edited by Soligna, 23 October 2006 - 11:33 PM.

#3 ace_012

ace_012

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:35 PM

Yea you can install CE.NET if I do so believe. But it will be pretty slow (how fast can computer be with 64mb of ram?? that is unless you have a xbox capable of the 128mb ram upgrade) And also you want be able to play original xbox games. So I would suggest you just keep your setup that you have now wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users