metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:52 PM

Be warned: No movie is safe in this thread, not even movies that are now in theaters.

In this thread, we spoil the endings or plot points for any and every movie you can think of. Here, you can spoil any movie you feel like spoiling, or if you don't feel like sitting through a particular movie, you can request spoilers. Remember, this is the only warning you're going to get. If you don't want a movie spoiled for you, turn away now.

Fight Club: The nameless narrator, Edward Norton's character, suffers from a split personality disorder, and Tyler Durden is the unleashed id of the narrator. He created Durden when he first saw Marla Singer because he immediately fell in love with her and didn't know how to communicate his feelings. It's explained much better in the book than in the film, but that's the key element that causes his life to snowball out of control. A lot of things in the film are in different order than in the book, but the biggest difference is the ending. In the movie, the buildings crumble taking the narrator with them (it's implied). In the book, the narrator's "friends" from the support groups come to talk him out of destroying himself along with the buildings.

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:22 AM

^^ Dude, you just broke the first rule of FIGHT CLUB ^^ ohmy.gif

In Snakes on a Plane, that unfunny, fat, loud, comedian knows how to fly a plane because he plays PS2(M$ didn't shell out the $$). <-- this is what the internet was all fired up for??? rolleyes.gif Fuckin Nerds. laugh.gif

Edited by chorizo1, 26 October 2006 - 03:24 AM.

#3 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Oct 25 2006, 09:29 PM) View Post

^^ Dude, you just broke the first rule of FIGHT CLUB ^^ ohmy.gif

In Snakes on a Plane, that unfunny, fat, loud, comedian knows how to fly a plane because he plays PS2(M$ didn't shell out the $$). <-- this is what the internet was all fired up for??? rolleyes.gif Fuckin Nerds. laugh.gif

He was playing the game on a PSP too. Yet they called it a PS2. What n00bs. laugh.gif

#4 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ Oct 26 2006, 09:07 PM) View Post

He was playing the game on a PSP too. Yet they called it a PS2. What n00bs. laugh.gif

LOL, that's how little i paid attention by that time. that's funny.

cool sig, can't wait for saw 3 (didn't like 2 but maybe this will be better)

Well, I'll ruin Texas Chainsaw Beginning, that chick with the bushy eyebrows gets saw'd in half, just when she thinks she's made it. <--- They should all end like that.

#5 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:31 AM

Borat
Not even in theaters yet, and I'll ruin it for you here.
Starts in his home town. You meet his wife, a fat bitch (she likes to threaten him with a broken penis), his neighbor whom he hates, and random villagers.

Eventually, he leaves for America.

He arrives in New York, and pisses everyone off on the subway. New Yorkers regularly threaten him with physical violence. He takes a shit in the bushes in front of a building. He rubs one out on the sidewalk in front of Victoria's Secret.

While in the hotel, he watches Baywatch and falls in love with DJ...Pam Anderson.

Instead of filming in NY, he convinces his producer to travel to CA.

He pisses off rednecks in a Virginia rodeo. He screws-up a morning news show live. He takes a driving course and buys an icecream truck.

He takes an etiquette course, then visits a dining club, shits in a plastic bag and brings it to the table, then calls and invites a prostitute to join them.

He pisses off feminists.

He goes to a penticostal evangelical church where they are going all sorts of nuts. They lay hands on him, and really believe he's speaking in tounges.

He eventually meets Pam Anderson, and tries to abduct her at a book signing by throwing a bag over her head.

#6 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Oct 26 2006, 11:53 PM) View Post
can't wait for saw 3 (didn't like 2 but maybe this will be better)
Same here, except I liked the ending. Speaking of which...

Saw: The cancer patient, John, is Jigsaw.

Saw II: Amanda, the victim that survived Jigsaw's game in the first movie, becomes his apprentice in the second one.

QUOTE(C o s m o @ Oct 27 2006, 12:08 AM) View Post
He takes an etiquette course, then visits a dining club, shits in a plastic bag and brings it to the table, then calls and invites a prostitute to join them.
rotfl.gif

Edited by metaldevil, 27 October 2006 - 04:35 AM.

#7 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Oct 26 2006, 10:40 PM) View Post

rotfl.gif

I was doing that in the aisle.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to add that he wrestles naked with a HUGE fat-ass guy (the "film's producer"), going so far as to have the hairy behemoth's testicles in his face.

#8 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:54 PM

Anyone feel like spoiling Reservoir Dogs for me? A summary of the movie and ending would be greatly appreciated. TIA smile.gif

#9 The*galloping*zebra

The*galloping*zebra

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Lazing
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:52 AM

Five guy's are hired to rob a bank, they are all colour coded to hide their identities. Robbery goes wrong, people are shot, they fall back to their hide out. A cop who we know is working for the police is shot but the others don't know he is a cop.

[Insert flashbacks about the robbers backgrounds]

A lot of "whats going on!?!?1" happens in a ware house. Character "Mr. Blonde" brings a cop, cuts off his ear and douses him in petrol all to the tune of "Stuck in the middle of you".

[Montage/flashback/story about how the cop needed to train to be like the criminals]

Everyone turns on each other, a lot of shooting happens... people die.

Mr Pink is the only survivor and he 'walks'

The end.

I would recommend watching this film, I enjoyed it smile.gif

Edited by The*galloping*zebra, 30 October 2006 - 12:52 AM.

#10 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:29 AM

I was curious about it, but I can't stand Tarantino. Thanks, zebra; you saved me a couple bucks and a headache. smile.gif

#11 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:55 AM

i think its a great movie personally steve buschemi (sp?) is an amazing actor

Stay-The whole thing is a near death experience as he lies on the ground imagining a world with characters based on those around him with mixed things from what he is hearing and his own memories. even with a spoiler you need to watch it.

and i still need to read fight club Ive read a few of chuck palanhiuk's (sp?) books and they are all quite bizzare. quite my style. Lullaby, Diary, and Invisible Monsters are all amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users