Photo

So Im Back Been Out Of The Game, Whats New?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 jimbobjim

jimbobjim

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Interests:Sniffing farts under the covers.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:13 PM

I think it's great people are moving onto the 360, the more people who take an interest in modding it, the better the mods will become. But i'm not ready to forget it's older brother just yet. The original xbox has been an inspiration to console modders everywhere and never again will there be a more versatile piece of hardware to keep you occupied on those cool winter nights. The original xbox has had so many great people working on it to make it better that it would be wrong to suddenly dismiss it because something new has come along. My hat is off to all the great people of the scene who have made all of this possible and have lost a lot of sleep in the process. May the original xbox have a very long life ahead of it.

Edited by jimbobjim, 26 October 2006 - 07:15 PM.

#17 MikeyVuitton

MikeyVuitton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:22 PM

lol.
so tj is a head mod.
soupy isnt dumb anymore?
what?lol/
is HSD still the same?
i love the way you guys talk about it as if it where 20 years ago

back when i was around, we were pioneering softmods,
inventing the slim case, and making some of the most badass paintjobs.

now im a professional car painter, i only do custom jobs.
i think im going to have to build a new box ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

whats the new Cheap Chip around? is duo x2 still at peak?

Edited by MikeyVuitton, 26 October 2006 - 07:25 PM.

#18 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie & Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(MikeyVuitton @ Oct 26 2006, 01:29 PM) View Post

soupy isnt dumb anymore?
what?lol/

My god, I haven't seen a comment that funny in ages.

And I for one beg to disagree that this part of the forum is Dying, you guys can all up and puss out, move onto the latest and greatest, I'll still be sitting right here in the Xbox 1 Case mod area ripping up the mods. I for one think the 360 is utterly disappointing, lack luster, UGLY, and simply boring at the moment.

Not to say I will never take an interest in one, I will, as soon as It has home brew and not just piracy...

Also, there is still a few good men (possibly ladies too) that are going to hold down the xbox 1 scene for years. I'm here to stay.

If you think this is dead Check out Sega Xtreme sad.gif

/rant

#19 Java2233

Java2233

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE(EverestX @ Oct 26 2006, 08:04 PM) View Post

My god, I haven't seen a comment that funny in ages.

And I for one beg to disagree that this part of the forum is Dying, you guys can all up and puss out, move onto the latest and greatest, I'll still be sitting right here in the Xbox 1 Case mod area ripping up the mods. I for one think the 360 is utterly disappointing, lack luster, UGLY, and simply boring at the moment.

Not to say I will never take an interest in one, I will, as soon as It has home brew and not just piracy...

Also, there is still a few good men (possibly ladies too) that are going to hold down the xbox 1 scene for years. I'm here to stay.

If you think this is dead Check out Sega Xtreme sad.gif

/rant

I agree, me and my MK buddies have almost destroyed our controllers

On the other guys controller, when he pushes B his controller does Y + B. On mine i push down and right, on the d-pad and i go up

It sucks but UMK3 is the best thing to happen to the 360 since..... ever?

#20 Surrido

Surrido

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:55 AM

you guys are funny, longing for good old times.

I myself have started the whole xbox stuff way too late wasting time on Overclocking my PC and making up insane coolings for it.

its good to be here now and both machines are great. for my part, i believe xbox1 modding will slowly die AFTER there is a real chip or some other hack for the 360, which i personally believe we will NEVER have...

(and thanks for the xbox in 360 case praises ;-) )

#21 ncaissie

ncaissie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:43 AM

I think there are still people holding out to see what the ps3 is going to be like before they decide to move on to the 360.

I will be holding on to my 4 Xbox 1s for a few more years. I may get a 360 but I won’t get rid of the 1s
love.gif

Edit:
I am sick of seeing the slims though.

Edited by ncaissie, 27 October 2006 - 11:44 AM.

#22 acdreign

acdreign

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(EverestX @ Oct 26 2006, 04:04 PM) View Post

My thoughts exactly. I enjoy the ability to store away my original discs and take advantage of the quick load times inherent in running games from the HDD... but the real reason the xbox 1 still has my attention is the homebrew.

The 360's "pay 99$ a year to develope homebrew so that people who also pay 99$ a year can use your homebrew" business model is the-suck.

I'm crossing my fingers and still hoping that those screenshots team xecuter released awhile back were of an alpha hardmod for the 360 that enables homebrew... Untill that happens, this is where it's at!

#23 esoum

esoum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:25 PM

I dont think that there will be much of a modding scene for the Ps3. I mean look at the cost, the past Playstation modding scene, and the look of it already. I think that the 360 just needs one big thing to come out for it to give it a jump in modding interest.

#24 Cappi

Cappi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Modding the crap out of xbox's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:37 PM

Everyone moved to 360 forums, and the noobs came to the xbox forums. I think I have been in the 360 forums about twice, I will be staying in the xbox forums for a long time. I have only used my 360 for like 5 hours, and I have had it for almost a year. Until Team Xecuter come out with a chip, and I can play halo 3, my 360 will not be touched.

Edited by Cappi, 27 October 2006 - 09:39 PM.

#25 mikeyscams

mikeyscams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(MikeyVuitton @ Oct 26 2006, 07:22 PM) View Post

lol.
so tj is a head mod.
soupy isnt dumb anymore?
what?lol/
is HSD still the same?

back when i was around, we were pioneering softmods,
inventing the slim case, and making some of the most badass paintjobs.

now im a professional car painter, i only do custom jobs.
i think im going to have to build a new box ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

whats the new Cheap Chip around? is duo x2 still at peak?

mikey sorbara aka vuitton is a thief and scammer http://www.mikeysorb...ef_Scammer.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users