#1 mac121

mac121

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:03 AM

Hi, iam having really problems, i have downloaded the latest firmware,and all otherfiles and put them on floppy, put the 2 .bin files in the samsung folder(is this right)? bootup, type in either samread xxxxxx or mtkflash r/m/sata orig.bin, then it either comes up with reading drive and just freezes, or yesterday i got it to dump the firmware, it says reading..... and it went thru 100% 3 times then as it got to 45%,the floopy was reading and came up error could find hack file.

This is doing my head in now, could someone please tell me what files i need on floppy PLEASE

#2 lord^infamous

lord^infamous

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:13 AM

Sounds like you may have a bad floppy. You should consider trying a usb key drive. Faster read and write and more reliable, not to mention more space.

#3 mac121

mac121

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 12 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE(lord^infamous @ Oct 26 2006, 08:20 AM) View Post

Sounds like you may have a bad floppy. You should consider trying a usb key drive. Faster read and write and more reliable, not to mention more space.

ok,i take it the floopy needs room to save the orginal firmware on it then? could u give me list of all files that r needed? so i know iam doing it right please?
email at work on imackenzie@ultra.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users