• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 therealmickjones

therealmickjones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:17 PM

hello all, i recently thought i'd spice up my xbox with some new skins all of which worked fine as iknow i have installed them correctly. one skin that i downloaded from allxboxskins called mosaic looked really good and i applied this screensaver when i was on my xbox. it came on ok but then i went on to my file explorer and i was looking to see what bg pictures and xmv's people had put into their skins. when i tried to play the intro video for the mosaic skin that i had just applied it started to play but then crashed my box. as this video is corrupt my box won't make it any further than xbox xecuter2 logo. i think i need to somehow get access to my hard drive to delete this skin and pray my screensaver reverts back to default. i cannot gain access via flashfxp using pc as my xbox needs to be idling on dashboard to connect. i have been scouring these forums looking for clues, the xbox will run a disc so if i could somehow use xcommander from a disc it would save me but this programme is on my harddrive. if any body has had this problem before or if there is anybody who can help please do cus i'm at my witts end sad.gif

#2 cerealkillajme

cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:04 PM

Launch a boot disc to gain FTP access (Slayers, AID, CASH, etc)

#3 therealmickjones

therealmickjones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:13 PM

it would seem that this would resolve the problem except that i dont have or have even heard of these particular programmes also any programmes that i need to download i have to do so using an irc jobby the trouble is icouldnt find how to get the neccessary stuff from xbin so if you could point me in the general direction of obtaining one of the programmes you mention u would most certainly be on my christmas card list p.s thnx for ur reply

#4 therealmickjones

therealmickjones

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:35 PM

i have it in a downloaded torrent but dont know what to do with it

#5 spiky3mike

spiky3mike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:52 AM

use winrar to extract all files then use dvd decrypter to burn the iso onto dvd-r ( i want a mince pie and a bottle of bud) tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users