Photo

Where Do I Buy The Master Level Conjuration Spells?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RoachycaL

RoachycaL

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:54 PM

Hey guys,

I know Im new to the forum and Im hoping to stay and be a regular poster. I have a really good game on Oblivion where Im level 100 in all but 2 of my major skills. I have level 100 in conjuration but I cant find anywhere that sells these master level conjuration spells. I did have an older account where I bought a "Summon Dremora Lord" spell which was a master spell but unfortunatly I cannot rmemeber where I actually found the spell. I really need your help guys as the best thing I can summon is the spider daedra which means its kind of pointless being a level 100 in conjuration without even being able to summon the best dremora.

Thanks for any help you can give me, Im especially looking for the summon Xviliea spell,

RoachycaL

#2 ToeFurB

ToeFurB

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:19 AM

There are three people that sell the master conjuration spells....

Volanaro @ the Bruma Mage's Guild sells Summon Dremora Lord.
Borissean @ the Arcane University sells, Summon Gloom Wraith, Summon Lich, and Summon Xivilai.
Vigge the Cautious at the Skingrad Mage's Guild sells Summon Storm Atronach.

Hope that helps!

#3 Bullet Pulse

Bullet Pulse

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:27 PM

Heres a little guide to help you. http://www.uesp.net/...Oblivion:Spells

#4 angara

angara

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:08 PM

just a quick comment on the summoning; i'm level 42 now. ever since i was able to summon i first got a scamp which was awesome in how it'd fight it out for me then i have gotten all the others. the best deal by far for money/magicka is the dremora lord. it's bad to the bone. the lich doesn't last long enough to really battle for you in most places. the daedroth is another good summon but still the dremora's the man. BTW if you accidentally attack your summoned creature it will attack back; best way to stop it is to quickly resummon and that one is replaced with a new kindler version!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users