• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Top1Dog525

Top1Dog525

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

Ok, I have a problem with the game Oblivion for my 360. I went to a friends house to use his DSL connection so that I could connect to Xbox LIVE. I have an account. I went and downloaded all the new maps for the game. Afterward I even played a little of the game to explore some of the new levels...it all worked great ( I also was still connected to Xbox LIVE). Now when I went back to my house, where I DO NOT have DSL ( sad for me) and tried to play the game it said that "This saved game has somethings missing"...the new levels that I had downloaded earlier where no longer active in the game but are still on the hard drive. Can someone help me out here and tell me what I need to do to correct this problem??? Are you supposed to have a continuous connection to LIVE to play the game w/ the downloads? uhh.gif

Edited by Top1Dog525, 27 October 2006 - 03:53 PM.

#2 pferris

pferris

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Jess, Bella and Zander
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2006 - 05:44 AM

Guessing you just took your HDD yo your friends place and used their console??

DLC is encoded both the console and the profile! (see this link http://blogs.msdn.co...10/694758.aspx), so now in order to use the stuff you grabbed you need to be connected so that it can verify your live profile.

What you need to do is take you whole console to your friends place.

#3 Bullet Pulse

Bullet Pulse

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:25 PM

You cannot use oblivion downloads on someone elses xbox, as the memory that allows you to use that is in the internal hd on the 360.

#4 rat13

rat13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

i had the same problem and kept calling services for about a week

if you did in fact use your own xbox-360, try downloading them again , it wont cost any money
and make sure you say yes to all the available updates that will occationally pop up on your dashboard when logged in to x-box live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users