• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kolpro

kolpro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:46 PM

Hello all I am very new to this, I flashed my sammy drive ts-h943a f/w=ms25 and everything went good I was able to backup my original firmware and install the extreme bin. Once I hooked up my drive to my xbox 360 and turned the power on the middle green led continued to flash green. It boots into the dashboard but the drive says opening, I can get it to open but it closes then says opening again. the green led never stops flashing. until I turn it off. Even if I take the drive completely out and turn the xbox on the green led flashes green. So, in saying all of that I reflashed back to the original bin everything went smooth I plugged the drive back in and the same thing happens.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

#2 calvin940

calvin940

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:49 PM

Did you remember to reconnect your sata connection inside the 360? Sounds like what happened to me one time when I forgot to hook it back up after I flashed.

Cal

#3 kolpro

kolpro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:58 PM

I made sure I plugged the sata cable back in. I can click the eject button and the drive opens or closes and it also say it on the dashboard. but it never say reading. and the green led never stop flashing.

#4 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:15 PM

IPB Image

^^ Your Xbox 360 drive.

Maybe not though. Make sure both cables are plugged completley in. One time I had the power cable in at an angle. The drive still powered up and ejected, but it was doing weird stuff (can't remember now).

#5 kolpro

kolpro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:24 PM

I rechecked and both cables are completely in. Can this be fixed?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users