• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 capboy210

capboy210

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modification, computers, games, live, friends, girls, eating pasta.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:02 AM

First of all i have tried looking around for some basic tutorials on general forza modding...

so what all can you do with forza mods, all ive seen so far is custom paint jobs....

Also i will be flashing another eeprom to a hard drive with a forza profile on it. From previous experience it will corrupt my profile which i had like alot of stuff done to it, is there a way to resign the profile so it can be used with the new eeprom?

also can some people link me towards some more usefull info or tutorials on what i can do with forza mods and how i can do with them...

Thanks!

#2 moddinman

moddinman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:14 AM

did you ever get that figured out? cause i'd like to know how as well. I just had to move my hdd from my damaged 1.6 to my 1.0 and now forza pooched. i had the game finished without cheats and lots of cars. man i'm pissed but if there's anyway to get it back i'd like to know.

#3 ekszbox

ekszbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:15 AM

Use ForzaSign:

http://www.xbins.org...xboxnfo1317.nfo
http://www.forzacustoms.info/

If it shows an error msg, ignore it, and try again (The msg is faulty).

KM

#4 shayan

shayan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(capboy210 @ Oct 30 2006, 07:38 AM) View Post

First of all i have tried looking around for some basic tutorials on general forza modding...

so what all can you do with forza mods, all ive seen so far is custom paint jobs....

Also i will be flashing another eeprom to a hard drive with a forza profile on it. From previous experience it will corrupt my profile which i had like alot of stuff done to it, is there a way to resign the profile so it can be used with the new eeprom?

also can some people link me towards some more usefull info or tutorials on what i can do with forza mods and how i can do with them...

Thanks!

Hi, i was wondering if you could help. I have xbox1 and about 2 months ago I backed up my forza save files. Last night the lights went while i was playing and changes to difficulty settings was being saved :'( anyway, tried to restore the backed up files via ftp but am getting an error. When i try to view the new cars that i won over the last coupla month the game crashes. Any idea how to go about restoring to last night's game state? Is it at all possible? Will also be trying to resign 'userprofile.xml' and 'garage.bin' in the meantime but not sure if that will help.. Any ideas??

#5 gokyu

gokyu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE(ekszbox @ Dec 20 2007, 01:51 AM) View Post

Use ForzaSign:

http://www.xbins.org...xboxnfo1317.nfo
http://www.forzacustoms.info/

If it shows an error msg, ignore it, and try again (The msg is faulty).

KM

I get the error on forzasign everytime, does this still work on XP SP3? I notice it wont run in any compatibility modes. I have all the .NET versions installed aswell.

Breaking it down I get valid profile, then not a valid dest key after I add the source. Once I add the target its monkey time again!

I've tried my mates xboxhddkey as the target, same deal.

#6 gokyu

gokyu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

As a follow up there's no notification of successful signing and it seems I had missed the resigning initially with an incorrect key. With a fresh save and keys cut and paste from two instances of LiveInfo with respective eeproms it worked.

Edited by gokyu, 26 August 2008 - 02:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users