4 replies to this topic

#1 MandyD

MandyD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 03:49 PM

Hi,

This is my first post and I hope I post in the right forum.
I have a Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 Drive in my 360 with the xtreme 4.2b fw on it.

My question is:
Is it possible to modify an old xbox 1 backup to an xbox 1 xtreme backup.
I wonder because my old backups does not work with the xtreme fw and I read somewhere that the backup has to be an xtreme backup to work with the hacked 360.

If it is possible to do that, which programs do I need? Maybe a tutorial is available?

/M

#2 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 October 2006 - 04:06 PM

Back up from the original disc using the same methods you would use to backup an Xbox 360 game.

/me waits for interesting reply and possible lock

PS - if you don't have the original, don't even bother replying, you'll just get the topic locked and earn yourself a ban/suspension from these forums.

#3 MandyD

MandyD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE(Textbook @ Oct 30 2006, 04:13 PM) View Post

Back up from the original disc using the same methods you would use to backup an Xbox 360 game.

/me waits for interesting reply and possible lock

PS - if you don't have the original, don't even bother replying, you'll just get the topic locked and earn yourself a ban/suspension from these forums.

Of course I have the originals but with about 35 games it kind of time consuming to make backups of all the games AGAIN... If it is no way around this then I just play it on my xbox 1 or use the originals on the xbox360. My kids have destroyed about 5 originals already so that is not really an option.

#4 bigman9686

bigman9686

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:41 AM

I backup my 360 games with XBC 2.3. THis does not work with XB1. What is the easiest way to back up XB1 games?

#5 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE(bigman9686 @ Oct 30 2006, 09:48 PM) View Post

I backup my 360 games with XBC 2.3. THis does not work with XB1. What is the easiest way to back up XB1 games?

Xbox Backup Creator 2.3 does support backing up Xbox 1 games. Try it. If you're getting the sense error at 7%, it is a driver problem and I have the same issue, so click the link in my sig for a way to backup games using a hotswap procedure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users