Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:19 AM

sure enough this installer cant flash 1.0 TSOP. it flashes only first 256KB

#62 Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:40 AM

can someone point me in the direction of the irc channel or where i can go to get 2.7

#63 ankhneter

ankhneter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

hi everyone, hopefully someone here can help. i recently flashed my X2 with the wrong bios. I can hear audio but have no video. i have this version slayer's and can boot to it successfully. what i'm wondering is if someone could let me know from the initial slayers dash, what button presses i need to make to navigate to the bios file i need to flash which is X2-4983.67 OFFICIAL. remember, i can't see any video.

#64 bisk

bisk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 03:52 AM

How can I edit the ISO so that I can enable the Video Mode Switcher?

#65 DStealth3

DStealth3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:04 AM

hang in there ankhneter i'll try to download the disk and get a list of operations for u within the next few days!

p.s. - in the mean time.. if you wanna try and help yourself. since you know your disk boots up just fine I suggest booting the xbox up with the disk and then connecting to it through FTP from your computer. the slayer disk automatically gives it an ip so based on your router and wat port u have it plugged into it should be sometihng like 192.168.1.101 or 192.168.1.102 or ... 192.168.1.xxx.

Anyways, once your connected, reconfigur ur dashboard so that it loads evox and remap the layout of the buttons so that the first button is ur flash bio's button to watever bios you want. I did that with my evox since the bio's I wanted to flash weren't working from the disk, i ftp'd them to the xbox and remapped the buttons so it was in the main screen when the xbox loads and then all i had to do was wait a few seconds to make sure everything was booted and then just press A.

Edited by DStealth3, 29 September 2008 - 08:09 AM.

#66 Nextelhalo

Nextelhalo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hey ankhneter, this may not work but try switching out the video cables to HD or the other way around. I just put in a SmartXX chip and didnt realize that the box had been set to HD so when i used regular cables i got sound but a black screen and then i put HD cables on and all was well. hope it helps

#67 roortman

roortman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

someone please help me out here...
My XBOX died a few days ago, so I bought a new one, had a new chip installed and Evolution bios installed.

Now I cannot find a autoinstall iso anywhere (slayers or auto-install deluxe), does anyone now where to get it, or maybe someone can post it on usenet somewhere?

Thanks a lot...

#68 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

Unsurprisingly, Google is really useful for both Slayers and AID....... smile.gif

#69 roortman

roortman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:07 PM

Ok well, I've managed to download Auto-installer deluxe.
But now I run into the folowing issue:

I burned the image using DVD-decrypter to a cd-rw, but the XBOX doesnt read the CD.
So I bought DVD-RW's and also here the same problem.

Anyone knows what to do best?

#70 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

Once again, a bit of searching would go a long way.......

Use DVD-R.

#71 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

Once again, a bit of searching would go a long way.......

Use DVD-R.

#72 wolverineom

wolverineom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:34 PM

my xbox is modded and does not load evo x,enigmah etc..
it shows a error message telling that 'The original xbox game is not supported on your xbox'
so i have updated the xbox with backward compatibility update but still it shows the same message.

plz help me i am stuck here......

#73 dags76

dags76

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

I've just downloaded the 2.7 auto install. Also , just registered and a newbie. I'm not sure if I'm in the right form either.
If any one can direct me as to where I can get info as to correctly install this to my xbox from my computer I would be grateful.
I used winrar to open the exe file and have the popup screen that has "install" button on my computer screen. I'm reluctant to click it until I have more info.
Thanks!

#74 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE(wolverineom @ Dec 30 2008, 10:10 AM) View Post

my xbox is modded and does not load evo x,enigmah etc..
it shows a error message telling that 'The original xbox game is not supported on your xbox'
so i have updated the xbox with backward compatibility update but still it shows the same message.

plz help me i am stuck here......

Are you trying to use slayers on a 360 if so stop you gonna cause a chain reaction of destruction that will destroy the earth. Slayers is meant for xbox1

And dags76 its been awhile since i had to make a copy of slayers but i think thats part of the process it installs a iso that you then burn to a dvd-r and boot on your xbox

#75 wolverineom

wolverineom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

so which version of evolution x i should use my friend?
or else can i use some other program like evo x on my xbox 360?
plz help me....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users